Price and price conditions: £105 delivered

Extra Info:

Pictures:

DSC00717.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: as above

Glanza_cl

Member +
i think it's reasonable, new 315cc injectors cost more then this so for 440 injectors thats a good price

Julian-ep91

Member +
how come the prices on this club for used items is so much, y cant it be resonble

if you read the description you will see there new not used and if you think my price is unreasonable you could always buy them new from speedvision for 195usd plus delivery if you cant afford the parts you need to build your car maybe you should consider buying something else.

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Andybill - mate these look identical to what ive just put in mine mate and yes direct fit. I bought a full set of rubber grommets and seals from Toyota to be safe which cost about 30quid but if you go for them I have a load of spares if you find any split when you remove yours.

Secondly this is a very good price which I would have gladly paid if they were available just 1 week ago. Good look with the sale.

Mike

Julian-ep91

Member +
Andybill - mate these look identical to what ive just put in mine mate and yes direct fit. I bought a full set of rubber grommets and seals from Toyota to be safe which cost about 30quid but if you go for them I have a load of spares if you find any split when you remove yours.

Secondly this is a very good price which I would have gladly paid if they were available just 1 week ago. Good look with the sale.

Mike

thanks Mike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.