4agze sensor 4 plugs to fit 4efte 3 plugs wiring

corollaman

Member +
4agze sensor 4 plugs to fit 4efte 3 plugs wiring URGENT

Hey m8s, i fit into my gt engine (corolla 101 with starlet engine swap) a throttle body and tps sensor from 4agze. i made a custom intake manifold and i attached the throttle body and tps sensor. I have now problem with the 4agze sensor because it has 4 wires and starlet tps sensor has only 3..i should you 3 wires to 4agze sensor to work properly? what should i do in this case? I searched internet and i found the wiring from 4agze sensor. It has one wire for eart one for vta one for idle and one for vcc. The 4efte one has one for earth one for vta and one for idle .. From what i read i am thinking to plug into 4agze tps sensor the idle wire vta wire and earth wire. This will work properly? or i should plug and vcc ?

Note that Vta is fully open throttle and vcc is +12v

Please help me because my car dont work properly...

Last edited:

corollaman

Member +
guyz i went to test my car..i plug the earth wire and i plug the other two cables to 4agze tps . i only left the last pin (vcc) unpluged. i swap the wires idle - vta but the same. the engine cannot boost... is this from the tps? i havent calibrated the tps. this problem might be from calibration?

The problem i have is that the car boost over 6500 rpm...and when boost the engine temperature goes very high? any solution?

i have already set the avance to 10. what do you think i have to change?