4efte clutch

Yes Speedvision sells them however buy directly from CAP as it will be cheaper. Have you actually never heard of CAP clutches...thats strange.

Anyway here is all their details give them a ring they will know exactly what you are looking for.

C.A.P. Clutch Mfg.
P.O.Box 4956, Suite 1138
Caguas, PR 00726-4956
Tel. (787)258-0965
Fax. (787)258-0966
info@capclutch.com

Just incase here is the clutch that I went for:

http://www.capclutch.com/mr24cyl16l86.html

They also have different kits to choose from like the HX Kit which is higher rated BHP wise and isnt much dearer just down to wheter you want easy driving or higher HP. The guy that speaks to you on the phone seems to know what he is talking about and knew exactly what clutch I wanted as soon as I said Glanza.haha.
Good Luck
Christy

Yes Speedvision sells them however buy directly from CAP as it will be cheaper. Have you actually never heard of CAP clutches...thats strange.

Anyway here is all their details give them a ring they will know exactly what you are looking for.

C.A.P. Clutch Mfg.
P.O.Box 4956, Suite 1138
Caguas, PR 00726-4956
Tel. (787)258-0965
Fax. (787)258-0966
info@capclutch.com

Just incase here is the clutch that I went for:

http://www.capclutch.com/mr24cyl16l86.html

They also have different kits to choose from like the HX Kit which is higher rated BHP wise and isnt much dearer just down to wheter you want easy driving or higher HP. The guy that speaks to you on the phone seems to know what he is talking about and knew exactly what clutch I wanted as soon as I said Glanza.haha.
Good Luck
Christy

thanx

So... is a older Mr2 clutch the same as the 4efte

Dave.

Member +
That clutch will and does fit. I'm not sure about all old mr2 clutches fitting, but many members on here have those CAP items fitted and they are 100% fine.

Also, that is the exactly correct link above, and here -> http://capclutch.com/mr24cyl16l86.html

Dave

Last edited:
Yup the above link is correct as many members have used it and I just recieved one yesterday and will be fitting over weekend.
Also the buy at CAP told me it will fit the Glanza/GT no problem at all its the exact same as say fitting a standard clutch just align the disc with the allignment tool provided.
Christy

Yup the above link is correct as many members have used it and I just recieved one yesterday and will be fitting over weekend.
Also the buy at CAP told me it will fit the Glanza/GT no problem at all its the exact same as say fitting a standard clutch just align the disc with the allignment tool provided.
Christy

these suppose to be the same as the mr2 so i guess these will fit too?
(looked up the mr2 clutch and said it suits these applications as well)

Application:
90-93 Toyota Celica (4AFE)
94-97 Toyota Celica (7AFE)
00-05 Toyota Celica (1ZZGE & 2ZZGE)
93-07 Toyota Corolla (1ZZGE & 2ZZGE)
03-07 Toyota Matrix (1ZZGE & 2ZZGE)
03-07 Pontiac Vibe (1ZZGE & 2ZZGE)
6/85-89 Toyota MR2 (4AGE)
00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder (1ZZGE)

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
Who knows mate, there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. If you wanted to know for sure, you'd have to buy one and compare with a 4efte fitment clutch, or ask the seller...

I'm not sure if anyone could give you a 100% yes/no answer as to whether or not all those car's clutches would be suitable for a starlet.

Dave

starlet666

Member +
i had never heard of cap clutches b4 i came on this site either........and i wouldnt use exedy either...... seems the cap clutch is the choice for so many guys here use them and dont have alot of troubles..... i would use the cap one