4EFTE Crank for sale, 4EFTE block, Exedy Clutch, 5e Head, Toyota original head gasket

mctagart

Member +
For sale: 4EFTE Crank - Standard

Item Condition: Mint condition

Price and price conditions: £100 + £10 delivery

Extra Info: Came out of a working engine which is being broken as I am upgrading to a Forged 5e

Pictures:

IMAG0075-1.jpg

IMAG0070-1.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Included in price

For sale: 4EFTE Block only (any extras shown in pic can be added for extra £) I have got a spare alternator, water pump, oil pump etc.

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £50

Extra Info: Came out of a working engine which is being broken as I am upgrading to a Forged 5e

Pictures:

Photo-0009.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

This is heavy as hell, i would prefer you collected it, if not i can send it at the buyers expense, will be about £18 to post.

For sale: 4EFTE - Uprated Exedy Clutch, only used for 500 miles!

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £60

Extra Info: Came out of a working 4e engine which is being broken as I am upgrading to a Forged 5e. Its the clutch which is attached to this block. You will get the clutch and clutch housing, its like new but I need a bigger clutch for the 5e so grab a bargain. Currently running 220hp through it with no probs.

Pictures:

Photo-0009.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

£6

For sale: 5e Head with everything, cams and caps and rocker

Price and price conditions: £50

Extra Info: Came out of a working engine which is being broken as I am upgrading to a Forged 5e. Great for a 5e or put 4e valve springs in and you can bolt it straight onto a turbo engine.

Pictures:

Photo-0010.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

£10

For sale: 4e/5e Head Gasket - Genuine Toyota part

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: Came out of a working engine which is being broken as I am upgrading to a Forged 5e. Great for a 5e or put 4e valve springs in and you can bolt it straight onto a turbo engine.

Pictures:

Photo-0010.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

£5