4EFTE Engine - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

easty-5

Member +
For sale: 4EFTE Engine

Item Condition: Head is good, Big ends gone.

Price and price conditions: Free to collector

Extra Info: Was in my old Glanza but started knocking. Big ends are the suspected cause. Head is perfect, and was only just put back together with new head gasket etc about 1 month prior to big ends giving up. Would be perfect for a forged rebuild or just for use of the head.

Pictures:
photo1.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Only

D3N0

Member +
sweet, if only u didnt like so far,could u put it on a pallet and deliver it for £50

easty-5

Member +
Just to add, I can put this on a pallet for anybody interested. You would just have to arrange to have the courier collect it.

bullet

Member +
if your interested in taking the head off and sending that on its own ill take that. Ill give you 20 quid plus delivery???

easty-5

Member +
Never expected so many people to be interested lol. It's going to be hard keeping this fair.

Basic line is, the engine needs to be out of my work's workshop before next week as we are being audited next week. I say priority is given to those who can collect on merely because its a lot less hastle and the engine would be gone before next week.

I also don't mind palletting it up and loading it on a courier truck/van if the buyer arranges everything and it is collected before 3.30pm on Friday.

if your interested in taking the head off and sending that on its own ill take that. Ill give you 20 quid plus delivery???

If I had the tools and time then I would split it and sell bits off it mate, but unfortunately I have neither, hence why I am giving it away FOC. Sorry.

easty-5

Member +
il try and get through friday mid afternoon mate, got the day off work

As said in PM mate, try and let me know ASAP. I will try and hold engine for you but if someone comes along and confirms they can 100% take it then I will have to let them have it. I think that's the fairest way really.

Cheers,
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.