4EFTE Oil Filter Housing

Djaniero

Member +
As above lads, does anyone have one of these they are willing to sell and ship to mainland UK?
I have been offered a couple so far but either the sellers have been smoking the good stuff or I’m getting old and haven’t realised how expensive GT parts have gone up in price?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9816.jpeg
    IMG_9816.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 2

SKINY

Lifer
Parts are up 2nd hand and new unfortunately bud, I've just payed 116 for a gasket kit that used to be 55 fs.

Jay be the 1st call tho

Djaniero

Member +
Seems like thats the case these days unfortunately man. There are some sellers that still sell stuff reasonably priced but other seem to pull prices out of the sky.
Starlet Guru Jay was my first port of call, as he has always sorted me out over the years but he didn't have a spare.

SKINY

Lifer
Reasonable sellers are few and far between these days Bro, James only charged me 40£ for the bumper bar, arguably 1 of the top 3 rare parts these days, took me 6 years looking lol
The recent ebay fight for Jay's glowbadge I stopped at 300 lol

Djaniero

Member +
Tell me about it. I miss the good old days when there were reputable sellers and members always willing to help where they could. Seems we're the last of a dying breed on here these days.

300 thats crazy. What did the winning bidder get it for in the end?

As above lads, does anyone have one of these they are willing to sell and ship to mainland UK?
I have been offered a couple so far but either the sellers have been smoking the good stuff or I’m getting old and haven’t realised how expensive GT parts have gone up in price?

Thanks
the sad part is ..there are probably lots of these laying around on damaged engines to be be dumped, some persons may have one and not even know as it' lost in the clutter, etc.
i find that sometimes trying to source used parts is even more ridiculous when compared to buying the same parts new (if available)...apart from the true and tested sources (usually Jay and some other members), finding reasonable sellers is difficult nowadays

simple economics dictates that demand and supply determines price on the open market, hence the very high prices over the last few years...however, we hope that with in the tgtt community we can still find some deals from time to time.