4efte stainless oversized valves

hkspower

Member +
WE will have 2 set in 3-4weeks mate ask kon. the intake/exhaust valves are oversize by 1.5mm and 3mm longer (over stock) so if you want to fit some reprofiled cams you can do so without needing to change to a solid bucket system.... thay are the best shape and no hassle..

thanks
pekitu garage

Last edited by a moderator:

hkspower

Member +
yes man of course you can, we have had them fitted on std cams with no problems. you just need a good engineer to take off the extra length on top and spot on....

pekitu garage..

Last edited by a moderator:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
WE will have 2 set in 3-4weeks mate ask kon. the intake/exhaust valves are oversize by 1.5mm and 3mm longer (over stock) so if you want to fit some reprofiled cams you can do so without needing to change to a solid bucket system.... thay are the best shape and no hassle..

thanks
pekitu garage

Thanks chris,

if you need the valves mate let me know, as chris said we will have some in stock very soon.

thanks and brgds
kon
On behalf of pekitu garage / zisco performance

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Is there enough room to drill out for +1.5mm oversized valves? I was going to get some +1mm ones made up.

At what point do people think the valves should be enlarged? I think the power I'm at now seems to be the limit of the head anytime I go over 430hp I get very very diminished returns which I'm putting down to flow on the head.

350ep70gr

Member +
If done correctly yes it is much room to fit them...for intake. For exhaust stik with 1mm oversize as if going biger you need to reshape the chambers or else oversize valves will flow less than oem valves.
It depends the rest of the setup but with oversize valves you will notice a gain overall the performance..

Chris