4wd starlet irl

Brendanlez

Member +
yes they do, there is the ep85 same shape as the GT turbo, and the EP95 which is the same shape as the Glanza, havnt heard of any for sale but did import one for a fella near me a 97 black 3 door one, dont think he has done anything with it, if you want me to get on to him to see if he will sell give me a pm

keeno

Member +
sorry forgot to say I was looking for an ep85 :p cheers brendan. Was looking to see what was on the go first but not looking to spend more then a grand anyway. missed an offer of one that was going for 500euro a while back :mad: off a crowd our garage used to buy parts off, so if I could get a bargain like that again I'd be happy out :p. It only going to be used to put all the bits off my current gt into, need more traction.

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
you will be lucky to find one anywhere out of japan anyway never mind for less than a grand.

Ted

Member +
i dont think the 4wd starlet running gear can handle the turbo engine

066.jpg

i know, im getting worried:)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah durmz:p

the starlet running gear seems like it can take some preoper power, im running 1.8bar on a td05 hybrid turbo which makes 450bhp on a scooby engine, few people have seen it go the other night and it's holding up just fine:)

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah durmz:p

the starlet running gear seems like it can take some preoper power, im running 1.8bar on a td05 hybrid turbo which makes 450bhp on a scooby engine, few people have seen it go the other night and it's holding up just fine:)

its like anything though, they all have a limit. the 4wd system seems to be as strong as the rest of the drivetrain. apart from mine :(

SupaStu

Member +
I'm working from home today because the stupid glanza can't handle 8" of snow. Pah, where is a 4wd starlet when you need one...