50 posts in order to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad.e

Fresh Recruit
why do i need 50 posts in order to sell my car on here? i could always *bump* 50 times if that solves the problem

jonny-boi32

Member +
well you could just bump 50 times, but u prob wont be a member long enough to get for sale add. alot of people have been screwed over on here, so newbies have to to earn entitlement really, so members get to sort of know them. just trying to make the buying process as safe as possible as hard as that is.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
why do i need 50 posts in order to sell my car on here? i could always *bump* 50 times if that solves the problem

you could try that if you like, but then we would ZERO your post count again, and give you a friendly warning...

if ur caught doing it again... well then u get the boot ;)

if u want to sell something quickly try ebay or all the other methods available of selling on the net.

we do our best to protect our members from any tom,dick or harry coming along trying to pass a fast one...

hope this makes things more clear.

kon

colin2911

Fresh Recruit
I agree with what you say kon but... I got a glanza in the summer and joined the site to explore all types of mods what people have done. I,m not in a position yet to post as i'm still learning about the car, However i've just bought a varis front bumper and i've decided i want a 98 bumper instead. now due to the 50 post rule i cant put it up for sale (altho id like to swap it for a 98). I'm sure there are a few members out there that may wish to buy it or swap theres for it, Thats why i think the rule is a little unfair

I don't think it's unfair at all. We all had that when we started as far as I know.

And if it even saves 1 person from being scammed then it's served it's purpose.

Remember it's a privaledge to be allowed on the forum and even more so to be allowed to sell, not a right.

And if someone has an attitude about it, then as stated they can alwasy use ebay or other means to advertise.

nanglebadger

Member +
Remember it's a privaledge to be allowed on the forum and even more so to be allowed to sell, not a right.

And if someone has an attitude about it, then as stated they can alwasy use ebay or other means to advertise.

well said cat, this is exactly the point we have made on UKSC on more than one occassion. the trading section is for the benefit of established members, not anyone who pleases. as such, its a privilege to trade on both sites, not a right.

Phil.

chicco

Member +
and yet I got banned and slated for posting on boards about random topics, post count set back to zero...

sold 2.5k worth of rare stuff, hrf td05 kit, hks fcon v gold etc..

hence why this site is useless to me, community full of kids and busy body's

J25GTi

Lifer
If you can't follow the rules then don't join up? You accepted the terms and conditions when you joined, so what is the problem?

and yet I got banned and slated for posting on boards about random topics, post count set back to zero...

durmz

Member +

So if its useless, do one, im sure we'l miss you terribly

Derek

Lifer

Well goodbye so.

Status
Not open for further replies.