5E-FHE Intake Mani on 4E-FTE

fur

Member +
there are gains to be had once it is setup correctly
i know u are running EMU so u are halfway there
you will also need a one way valve, the vacuum solenoid and the vacuum store or cannister
once used correctly with the crossover set to the correct rpm between the small and large runners you will see definite increases, was dyno proven here
leave rep :)

nyahbingi

Member +
there are gains to be had once it is setup correctly
i know u are running EMU so u are halfway there
you will also need a one way valve, the vacuum solenoid and the vacuum store or cannister
once used correctly with the crossover set to the correct rpm between the small and large runners you will see definite increases, was dyno proven here
leave rep :)

Thank you again fur! I remember hoodies website had how to get it set up not so mate?

I tried leavingyou rep but they said i need to spread around first!

So how about you leave me some instead! LOL!

fur

Member +
its cool, once u get those few little components i'll talk you through how to set it up, it is kinda hard to put into words as seen on the site.

fur

Member +
nope
whoever u got the cams and intake from should have them
the cannister is a small black can with two vacuum ports on it, one marked "A" the other marked "B"
the solenoid has two vacuum ports and one that goes to the atmosphere with a small filter on it

nyahbingi

Member +
nope
whoever u got the cams and intake from should have them
the cannister is a small black can with two vacuum ports on it, one marked "A" the other marked "B"
the solenoid has two vacuum ports and one that goes to the atmosphere with a small filter on it

So these parts come with the engine?

fur

Member +
depends on who u get the engine from and what they choose to give you but yes they are all stock 5efhe parts
the one way valve comes on most engines however, small valve that looks like a vacuum filter, blue and black

nyahbingi

Member +
depends on who u get the engine from and what they choose to give you but yes they are all stock 5efhe parts
the one way valve comes on most engines however, small valve that looks like a vacuum filter, blue and black

Fur is the charcoal canister same as vacuum? Does teh 4E FTE have the one way valve? you have a picture of it?

VQ'ed

Member +
I have one on my engine,bolt-on on the block it is. I suggest to NOT do like me, dont gut the butterflies, better low-end torque youll have and if you get it to work correctly (opening at 4200rpm) BIG gains you'll get (am i talking like yoda!!!) lol...

Get the Apexi NEO or V-afc2 (v-tec controller + fuel trimmer) and get the activation solenoid integrated in the computer to get it opened and closed at the desired rpm chosen by the user. Im about to hook mine and trim the fuel with it for my T25 hybrid.! it takes an hour to solder and backtracing the wires. Easy to explain if you need to.