5efhe engine forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
For sale:5efhe engine

Item Condition:taking out of running car:)

Price and price conditions:350 euros

Extra Info:eek:ut of a cynos ,doesnt come with exhaust manifold

Pictures:yes

Contact Details:pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up or arrange courrier:)
5efe2.jpg

Llawgoch

Member +
thats not a 5efhe. its a 5efe. hasnt got the right inlet or exhaust manifolds or the correct distributur to be a 5efhe.

Llawgoch

Member +
sure looks like a 5efe to me. as far as i know they never put the "coil in distributor" on the 5efhe. only on 5efe. and the 5efhe always came with a better exhaust manifold than the normal, because it would never put hte power out with th normal rubbish manifld, unless sumone has changed it of course.

i have a 5efhe at home for def and im nearly a 100% sure it had the same distributor i could be wrong tho..the scrapper i got it from kept it

billybob

Untrusted Seller
sure looks like a 5efe to me. as far as i know they never put the "coil in distributor" on the 5efhe. only on 5efe. and the 5efhe always came with a better exhaust manifold than the normal, because it would never put hte power out with th normal rubbish manifld, unless sumone has changed it of course.

ive enough of 5efhe and 5e engines more than you can know its a 5efhe i know cause ive cheked the bottom end thicker rods so know you have it ok:slap:

chinesemafia

Member +
ok billy not saying it not a FHE butto every one else iv found that there are
5efe engins that come with FHE rods and ive opened up 2 of them on with a tubular nami and the other with a intake mani similar to the fte and the both had the thick rods to be quite honest with you ive never seen one of the thin 5e rods however i have compared all 8 of mine to a FHE rod at the toyota dealer and the is no difference so it may very well have FHE rods and besides apart from the better cams i dont think you UK guy should worry about what rods are in the block as u will toss them and go foged anyway
so the question should be is the crank and block in good condition and if they are i think the is no point in this argument asto if it is FHE or not

thankt just my 2cents

you guys should tak a look at this thread http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38598

billybob

Untrusted Seller
block and crank is good not getting into the 5e he thing i know what engine it is lads ,ive took many of them apart to know the differeance between the two:)

BallıGee

Member +
does this engine come with a harmonic damper pulley if it does then it is 5efhe

if not it is a 5efe

look up the part cynos 1991 japan you have choice 5efe and 5efhe now check the part no's for both and you will see

www.toyodiy.com

ruggiero06

Member +
i think billybob knows his stuff. hes taken many of these things apart.

another difference is the 5efe will have 3E on the crank and 5efhe will have 5E on the crank.

gedis

Member +
very good price, had two 5efhe's and the both had ignition system same as 4efte(with coil) different exaust and intake mani than above, also 5efhe has a differntly stamped block compared to 5efe.
people payng 500-600 euro for 5efe's so this is cheap as chips

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well lads thanks for the good input this has been sold today,if anyone esle is in need of one give me a bell:)

Status
Not open for further replies.