5zigen cat back system ep82 1995

Levin-AE111

Member +
WRONG.

No, lets get that straight. You didnt get messed around by me at all pal.

Not as if you paid me then i took it off and found holes in it. I told you i was 99.9% sure it was ok, and from checking it under the car and not hearing any blowing it seemed ok, back box is still A1 condition. Upon removal i found the holes which without light shining through them i wouldnt have been able to see. I then pm'd you appologising for the fact it was damaged even though i didnt really have to as no money or proper agreement had been arranged. I even gave you the option of being able to buy the backbox or the whole system for alot cheaper due to the holes, as like i told you it can be repaired, so its not f*cked at all, just needs some work.

You knew this and i made it quite clear to you BEFORE any money was exchanged to me that i wasnt 100% sure the condition. Afterwards you were completely fine about it, you asked if you could buy the backbox on its own and i said yes and gave you a price and you never pm'd me back, i even sent you my paypal address to be able to pay me.

Dont go ruining my reputation buddy and making false accusations.
Otherwise i WILL be dealing with situation and taking it seriously ;)

Im in two minds wether to leave you negative reputation, but im not like that, now dont even think of ruining mine for somthing you know isnt true.

Last edited:

iamlegend

Member +
WRONG.

Otherwise i WILL be dealing with situation and taking it seriously ;)

HAHA ok then.
i had the chance to buy some one elses 5zigen system, (they have sold it now) but thought urs was in ACE condition. you should kno if its in good condition or not before putting it up for sale.

Phil

Super Moderator
handbags lads, seriously? calm down. iamlegend it certainly doesnt sound like anyone has messed you around, if at all, then not on purpose. and you should be glad that levinAE111 was straight up and explained the situation, before you paid him.

relax(and learn to use pm's mr legend.)

hope you find a suitable system.

:)

Phil

Gav_Kara

Member +
I might have mine for sale soon,and yes its in good condition think my reciept says its just over a year old!

iamlegend

Member +
What Lewis said!
Nothing wrong with exhaust just fancy a change really!

For what its going cost me tho to make a front exit,im undecided if you keep the 5Zigan incase i want it back on

thats kool,
is it pricey to do the front exit?
well if you do decide to sell, let me knows please :)
oh were did you get ur 5zigen from? do you kno any shops what sell them?
ive had a look but seem very hard to get a hold off

Gav_Kara

Member +
thats kool,
is it pricey to do the front exit?
well if you do decide to sell, let me knows please :)

Depends really if you aint got anyone to make one then yeah but my fella will do it from work,all i need to buy is a backbox!
Yeah i will do mate i dont even no what price there going for

Levin-AE111

Member +
handbags lads, seriously? calm down. iamlegend it certainly doesnt sound like anyone has messed you around, if at all, then not on purpose. and you should be glad that levinAE111 was straight up and explained the situation, before you paid him.

relax(and learn to use pm's mr legend.)

hope you find a suitable system.

:)

Phil

Thanks Phil for stepping in there mate :), there isnt need for arguments, we're all adults here.

Iamlegend. I appologise again if i caused a problem.

If i spot a 5zigen up for sale mate, you will be the first to know i promise you.

Rhys :)

SAF-EP82

Member +
have on available if ya interested
pics below
DSC01010.jpg

DSC01008.jpg