6 x 9 Speakers

Guys,

Looking for some semi new 6 x 9 speakers, I have some at the moment but there abit pants due to age (Sony), if anything new comes up at the right price I will consider!!

Thanks

Ollie

starlet sr

Member +
6x9

iv got sum jvc 1s mate i only wont 30 for them there still brand new only had them for a week then got vibe 1s let me no if ur intrested
will have 2 find out posteage

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I got brand new Kicker ones mate, never been used still in the box. Could do them for £40.

Kicker ES693 6"9's

Details:

Woofer(in,mm) 6 x 9, 15.2 x 22.9(mid 2-1/2, 6.4)
Tweeter(in, mm) 1/2, 13
Impedance(Ohms) 4
Max Power(Watts Peak/RMS) 270/90
Sensitivity(dB) 90
Frequency(Hz) 30-20k

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Id believe so buddy, they cost me around £120 when i bought them about 1 year ago and ive never had them fitted as it was part of a package and deal i bought.

There still £69.99 online with a £10 delivery charge was the cheapest i could find the price. Hence why im after £40.

Lingl9z - Dont think these will be suitable mate sorry.

GTNomez haha - Not really heard of kicker, Im not into my "sounds" lol..

Beatz - PM

Monka - PM

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Kicker are very famous mate in the sounds world, they made some of the best sounds around with there Solo Baric gear and competition sounds.

PM'd.

aaron425

Member +
il have to take some pics mate, as far as i know there a good make i dont really know much about them tbh, they came in my gt when i bought it......why do you want 6x9's anyway?....they weigh a ton