80euro fine for no tax

triple j

Member +
well i just got nailed for no tax there, garda said he was giveing me a ticket for no tax which is fair enough, does anyone no if there is points with that,

triple j

Member +
May seem harsh, but hopefully points will be added. Lesson learned, stay legal.
true buddy, but i have no work and cant find any as the building trade is gone, its hard to scrape money for tax and pay rent, u obviously have a good paying job and can afford the likes.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest mate fair enough i pay my road tax and all that BUT i dont look down on you for not paying it the way i would if say you had no insurance, pretty shit for you that you are out of work it must be really hard just now im lucky im in the forces and dont have to worry about that, no tax isnt going to hurt anyone and tax is just another shit way of taking money from us for the government to put it into a bank and not repair and maintain the roads. The roads round my way are like a chicane when you are swerving potholes,saying that i dont know what the roads are like in ireland as its not part of britiain so maybe your mp's and that properly sort the roads, if that was the case i wouldnt mind paying for it knwoing my money is going to good use, imo roadtax is a scam i know we all have to pay it but i think we should boycot it lmao, hope its only a fine mate and no points come of it, keep me posted im sure you will find out on google if no road tax carries points with it, good luck, chris

Reeco

Member +
sorry to hear it mate, though like chris_glanzaV98 said, i dont look down on anybody for not paying tax, the state of the roads round here is unbelievable, im a labourer and if i was out of work i know itd be the first thing id stop paying. i hope you dont get points, next time dont stop ;) (im joking before anybody jumps in with their moral horse shit)

triple j

Member +
cheerse chris, a mate just told me there was no points just pay the fine so hopefully so, roads are in bits over here mostly this county am in, wee get the piss taken of us over the roads in my area (cavan potholes), u should find something on google about them lol, am a carpenter and there is no work any more for me around here, i was actually thinking of starting another apprenticeship for mechanic, no buildings going up any more but there is still cars needing fixed.

triple j

Member +
sorry to hear it mate, though like chris_glanzaV98 said, i dont look down on anybody for not paying tax, the state of the roads round here is unbelievable, im a labourer and if i was out of work i know itd be the first thing id stop paying. i hope you dont get points, next time dont stop ;) (im joking before anybody jumps in with their moral horse shit)

lol u no how it goes, the pull up in front of me so had no chance, only for that 2.0tdci mondeo goodluck, if your stopped your stopped and there is piss all u can do about it.

Last edited:

Reeco

Member +
moral horse shit haha , some people are so touchy :p
haha yeah theres always the odd few who reckon they wouldnt say boo to a goose ;P

lol u no how it goes, the pull up in front of me so had no chance, only for that 2.0tdci mondeo goodluck, if your stopped your stopped and there is piss all u can do about it.

yeah mate, in all fairness its never worth the hassle, youd be sat here with points and a bigger fine.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
No points.
I got caught out with no tax last year while on the way to pay it,had the log book,insurance policy and tax form with me.

Problem was there was 5-6 RSA guys there or he said he would have let me go. Let me away with no NCT and they all had a good laugh at my license which I had to dictate to him lol.

My own fault,I knew the risks.

Anyhow,€60 fine and no points.