93 EP82 GT Turbo needs engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomS

Lifer
For sale: 1993 GT Turbo

Item Condition: The car has covered 165k km, 90k since being imported three years ago. The body is very straight there is a small dent in the fuel flap and another small dent on the front wing, the bonnet has a few stone chips other than that the paintwork is perfect. I had the front bumper resprayed and wheels refurbished 6 months ago. The interior is also in very good condition. The engine has lost compression and is spitting oil out the breather filter, possible piston ring damage. It had been running 1 bar on a ct9 for two years, made 175 fwhp and 180 flbs have the print out to prove. It would need two inner wishbone bushings and a front gearbox mount to be perfect. Also needs a DS window motor
I have a folder full of reciepts from the day it landed in Ireland.
Nct til 04/13

Price and price conditions: I have no idea how much it's worth so i'm asking for €1750 I am open to offers may part exchange.

Extra Info:
15" Enkei NTO3+
Gmax springs
Whiteline fixed rear anti roll bar
Whiteline Front (24mm) anti roll bar
Whiteline Anti lift kit
Toms rear strut brace
Mocal braided brake lines

RX7 TMIC
Ported stock mani
Gutted cat
Hks filter relocated
Toytuning actuator
Tomei rrfpr
HKS fcd
Blitz fatt
Blitz dsbc
Exedy organic clutch
A/C Removed

I have a stripped down engine, Jam 1 bar Actuator, Cusco 6 bolt lsd, fmic, and 2 unused unirayol rainsport 2's which could be included in the deal

I would consider selling some parts separately but would rather see the car on the road then having to break it

Pictures:
100_0347.jpg

100_0349-1.jpg

I will add more pictures next weekend.

Contact Details: Pm on here, i will only be able to reply to private messages on weekends. Phone

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only

Last edited:

Starlet__SR

Member +
Might be worth lowering the price matey, starlets are pennies these days and you can buy a fairly modified running car for what you're asking. You'll make most of your money back by breaking.

D

TomS

Lifer
I wasn't sure how much the car was worth so i just put 1750 for the sake of it, i will accept any good offer.

I would rather not ship the wheels as i have had a lot of irish interest already, they are a fairly rare wheel and light at 4.2kg a piece

The aerials were on the car from japan it has 4 of them. They are telescopic extending to about 2 foot and were used for tv or sat nav, those crazy japs what will they think of next

Status
Not open for further replies.