Extra Info:

Mileage 85,000

Colour BLACK

Transmission Manual

Registered 01/11/1994

-Stock front strut brace
-Aftermarket arm-rest
-TRD springs 30mm at front 35mm at back
-HKS actuator. Can be adjusted from .2bar to well over 2.5bar on the CT9turbo Currently at .9bar
-Blitz turbo timer. Looks cool flashes red and white every countdown second and measures revs
-Big cone air filter, pipe shortened too. It has no make but air filters are just a bit of cloth inside mesh in my view so make does not matter
-Front mount intercooler kit, increased my power at .9bar and introduced chatter which sounds well
-S/S exhaust (middle pipe and back box)
-Triple guage pillar pods (52mm) Boost guage currently in but not fully installed. Never got round to getting any other ones
-Yaris SR alloys, plenty of meat on the tyres due to my lack of coiling her up at every road end like everyone else
If this car continues to be driven in the nature I drove it at the last while, next MOT sould be a walkthrough, the same as the last one.
New clutch with the last few months

The car will come with MOT, (16/6/11) and Tax, (28/2/11) and an engine full of Castrol Magnatec oil. The tax book does not mention anything to do with GT turbo or anything like that, but insurance is your responsability I suppose.

I am open to offers but try to make it encouraging as I am in no rush to sell and love this car. As I said, I have lost interest in the project idea and there is no real point in having it sitting around when someone else can be loving it the way I did.

All realistic offers considered (£1800ovno) and please ring if there is anything else you want to know.

No window lickers please. Cash must be visible before test drive. . Thanks for looking

NO CANVASSERS OR OTHER TELESALES!

Pictures:

42279408.jpg

42279777.jpg

42280143.jpg

Contact Details: Jonny 07871288774 after 5pm. Text other times

Last edited: