94 facelift GT! with lots of cosmetics and modifications **NEW PICS**

94 facelift GT! with lots of cosmetics and modifications **OFFERS**

94 facelift GT! with lots of cosmetics and modification ******OFFERS*****

For sale: 94 facelift GT

Item Condition: dent in front wing and drivers side indicator missin

Price and price conditions: 2500 *****ONO******

Extra Info: contact no: 07795553093

Modifications
This car has a Mines ECU in the place of the standard one, the mines ECU has a much more aggressive map and adds a lot of power to the car. It takes the rev limiter off, stops fuel cut has a more aggressive fuel map!! It has a HKS actuator wound out to .9 of a bar on high and .5 on low, and a roadrunner de-cat one of the best de-cats that are around for starlets which have also stopped being made! It has an Apexi air filter and an Apexi back box with removable baffles. It has new eagle f1’s tyres on the front and le mans on the back, Mintex C-Tec grooved n dimpled disc’s with extreme pad’s and lowering hks springs, radiator cap that holds up to 1.3 of a bar. A Blitz Super Sounder has replaced the standard bov. Rocker cover breather and turbo timer.

Cosmetics inside and out
If you like cosmetics this is the car to have it has carbon look items all over here is the list, wing mirrors, petrol cap cover, clock surround, rear view mirror,
a pillars, steering column, glove box, centre console down past the hand break n to the little ash tray in the back, fog light switch, fuse cover, door handles, elec mirrors switches, door lock surround.
It also has a Greedy boost gauge, Toyota momo steering wheel, full set of rare original mat’s and a trd fuel cap.

ICE
2 Kenwood speakers, 2 front speaker

Extra info
built in rear fog light, 2 sets of keys and alarm fobs. Lots of subtle touch’s all over the car. All original documents. Also comes with a double pillar pod that has not been fitted.
Also I have a original HRF spoiler for sale for an added price I will give the buyer of the car first choice as I wanted to put this on the car and would like to see it finally on it. But if not will be sold separately. no tax or mot

Pic’s

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

middledash.jpg

passengerlookindown.jpg

passenger.jpg

pic3.jpg

recentbaypic-1.jpg

tom019.jpg

carfront.jpg

2-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

777.jpg

555.jpg

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
finally selling then Tom!!

This really is a mint GT, defo one of the best looking...
Good luck mate.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
a mint gt but its got a dent in the wing and an indicator missing lol?

think you should get some pictures of the damage mate as its a bit misleading?

nicholai

Member +
that looks incredable mate what is the BHP on it where are you based at ? also does it have a alarm and imob do you have any pics of the dent and the missing indercator

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
he doesnt come online much matey. im pretty sure it has an alrm if i remember right and i would estimate it to be about 160bhp. it is a quick gt and sounds lovely.

weehazey89

Member +
nice car!! just looking around about you got mobile number for this fella to get picture of the damage and were hes located???

yes it has a cat 1 toad alarm

there is nothing else wrong with this car this car is totaly electricly and Mechanically sound..
had it re-built 059020miles. new pistons/ bearings/gaskets and engine re-built.

broke in properly and changed oil before and after

Miles now 065861

Also took it back to newera inports to hav many other thing sorted…

LIST OF THINGS DONE (from invoice
4x denso iridium spark plugs
Renew map sensor tubing and t-piece
Check and adjust ignition timing to 10 BTDC
Fit supplied spark plugs, r&r leads and check resistance
R&R distributor cap and inspect
Check and erase faulty memory
Re-new split inlet pipe
Set base idle speed at 7500rpm
Partial r&r cambelt and rectify inlet cam 1 tooth out carry out electrical diagnosis and actual values check
To rectify no4 injector poor cont, map sensor poor contcont and cts sensor poor cont. and rectify
r&r radiator and fit supplied hks actuator
Set boost to hold 0.9 bar
New coolentcarry out electrical checks to diag and rectify air con inop rectified as required

reason for sale hav got a kid of 15months and now getting house.

weehazey89

Member +
hey im leavin on holidays now and be sellin my glanza when i get home and got bit space cash waiting for a GT!! where you from????

cheers Alan

this car comes as one im afraid mate couldnt bare to sell it seperate.in stead of someone gettin a rare starlet there get just another average one. y not just buy the car its going cheap enough

pic's of dent

these are a few pic's of damage to wing to be honest its prob worth gettin a new wing or one of a car that is getting broken on here wont be exspensive at all. and there bolt on bolt off dont take 2 mins

the small dent is on the red stripe all the other bits are scuff marks on the main scuff mark its is bowed very slightly the angle that makes the hole wing look dented but i can assure that its only a small dent on the stripes and slight bowing on main scuff

but as i said above if you buy one from a car thats gettin broken you can pick it up cheap and even the indicator for less than a tenna

13072008292.jpg

13072008291.jpg

13072008290.jpg

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
apart from the dent it looks mint. maybe it would be best to get it fixed before you sell it as it could put people off. also if it was imported by newera they seem to import very good cars they dont do cheap rubbish.