94 Paseo 5efe Swap To Ep82/91

HEAD7219

Fresh Recruit
I Need Alot Of Help On This Guys.
I Will Be Getting Either An Ep82 Or Ep91 And I Need The Wiring Diagram For Combining My Paseo Engine Wiring Harness And The Ep82/91.i Do Not Know If It Is A Difference Between The Ep82/91 And All Of This Because I Do Want My Cluster And Ac/heat And Whaterver Else It Hooks Up To Work. 94 Toyota Paseo 5efe
Thanks All

Monkfish

Member +
Contact Wild, he's got a Paseo with a 4E in, which can't be too dissimilar to the 5E (I assume that's what you want to do)

Wild

Member +
Dont contact me I havn't got a bloody clue!!!

If you're in the USA get BYP or PheonixTuing to do you the loom. Save yourself a shit tonne of ball ache. ;)

HEAD7219

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys, but i'm a toyota tech and the only thing i need is a detailed wiring diagram for the starlet, however it still may be easier to get someone to make me a loom.

4eftePaseo

Fresh Recruit
there are a few looms on ebay for like 450 bucks if you've got deep pockets, if not the wiring should be relatively straight forward and being a toyota tech im sure you can handle it. After all i did mine with no automotive electrical experience whatsoever. if you got any questions feel free to ask me.