***95" Starlet Turbo Advance Model - For Sale***

Djaniero

Member +
***95" Starlet Turbo Advance Model - Price Reduced***

Hey guys. I never thought I'd actually be doing this, but the time has come to sell my GT and move onto something else. So here goes.

For sale:
1995" Starlet Turbo (Advance Model)

The car was imported through Avanti Motor Company back in 2006. It was hand picked from a Dealership in Japan, so was not an auction car.
I was not too keen on the original Advance totone colour, but as the car was in such amazing condition, I decided to buy it still, and Avanti had the bottom of the car/bumpers resprayed at their work shop as soon as the car arrived in the UK.

Item Condition:
The Paintwork is in very good condition, especially considering the respray it had. Theres just the usual stones chips etc on the bonnet as expected for a car of this age.

Price and price conditions: £3700ono

Extra Info:
Taxed and tested
63000 Miles (Speedo Converter fitted so reads in mph and is deristricted)
Hks Power Intake (Relocated behind the headlamp)
Hks SSQV BOV
Autofixed Custom Made 2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust System
Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller(Running 0.85 Bar Max Boost)
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Autometer Boost Guage
Momo Steering Wheel
Toad Cat 1 AI606 Alarm
Oil and filter changed every 3K

Chassis:
D2 Fully Adjustable Coilovers
Cusco Adjustable Panhard Rod
15" Enkei Rims
195/50 Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres (Fitted just after the pics were taken)
Discs replaced all round
Mintex 1144 Front Pads

The car also comes with a number of spares which include, stock suspension, stock air box etc

As you can see from the pics and the above spec the car has been looked after with no expence spared.
Its been 100% reliable and runs great with no mechanical problems.All the work/mods have been carried out to a high spec by Pete and his team at Autofixed and my own personal Mechanic. So I would rather it go to another like minded enthusiast that will look after it as much as I have.

Any inspection is welcome. Simply call to arrange a time/date. But please no time wasters or test pilots.
No Test Drives without a valid Drivers License and Insurance. If you don't have either, I will take you for a drive in the car. Sorry to be so blunt, but Ive had a bad experience with a similar scenario in the past.

Don't hesitate to PM me for any more info

Thanks

Pictures:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Contact Details: Don't hesitate to PM me for anymore info

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred

Last edited:

Djaniero

Member +
@ starlet3SGTE and Idrees - Thanks guys:)

@ aaronw - As I said above, I wasn't really too keen on the totone advance colour, I was after a black one at the time dude.

Djaniero

Member +
Thanks Akki. I'd keep it if I had the space/cash, but I can't justify having two cars at the mo. I would rather one of you guys on here have it, than selling it to any of the chavsbrigade, so I'm open to any sensible offer.

Cheers

rb69

Member +
Good luck with the sale mate, it is a lovely car so i don't think you'll have any problems selling. Just don't sell it to any fools like we said!

Djaniero

Member +
end of an era Djaniero :(

good luck with it! and stay in touch even when you sell her :)

Cheers Kelly. I'll keep in touch deffo. I'm hoping to get another one in a few years hopefully, but just felt like a change for the time being.

Neal

Member +
I can definately vouch for this motor and for Tim, he looks after his cars and always considers what hes doing before he does it.

For the money i dont think you can find a better quality, cared for car.

Good luck with the sale dude.

Yeti

Member +
Damn that is lush....if only I didn't have a Glanza, I would have snapped it up :p Good luck with the sale mate.