96 black glanza v VARIS KIT TEIN SUSPENSION TYPE S BOV etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee-jo

Member +
****NEW PICS PAGE 2****

****MAY ALSO BREAK CAR IF ENOUGH INTEREST IN PARTS****

Well it pains me to do this but I can't justify the insurance so the car is up for sale:(.

For sale: 1996 black glanza v

Item Condition: The front and back bumper are currently being resprayed, other than that, small hole in the passenger seat and gear gaiter.

Price and price conditions: £4200 ono, may consider p/x with a gt turbo.

Extra Info: Well I bought the car last may/june from WRC in bradford and since then had no problems at all. Car had 53k miles on the clock, since then has done just shy of 60k. Been garaged since december. Still limited to 112mph, reads in km's.

Spec:
Varis front and rear bumper
VARIS BONNET
tein coilovers (unsure if they are super streets or monoflex but they are very stiff)
factory lsd
Michelin pilots covered 5,000 miles
15" gold ssr type c alloys
cusco rear strut brace
greddy type s bov
trd ignition leads
HKS mushroom filter (have relocation kit to go on)
Standard discs and pads (mintex pads and standard discs to go on soon)
NGK heat range 8 sparks
Fujitsubo ss exhaust
TRD BUCKET SEAT (never seen one on any other starlet)
Greddy boost gauge
Blitz Dual Turbo Timer
HKS Actuator
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
TRD carbon Dash
Cat 2 toad/sterling imobiliser with reciept
Stripped interior (Will fix it back in if I have time, but will still go with the car unless buyers decides otherwise)

Bad points:

Ok, so during september I hit the toe eye on the car in front of me and I damaged the front bumper and bonnet. Since then new bonnet has been put on, front bumper is getting resprayed and repaired aircon removed and front end is getting spot welded on monday. Trolley hit my back bumper and scuffed it so that is getting resprayed aswell. Tracking needs to be sorted as it pulls slightly to the left so I will try an get that sorted aswell.

MOT is due in april, however due to it not being driven that much, can't see it failing on much. Just to be sure, replacing the cambelt, oil and collant change and sparks and leads checked. Tax expires in march aswell.

I have tried to be as honest as I can. I was planning on re-insuring it in may when I was 21 but due to 2 claims and 3 points, insurance is still ridiculous so rather someone else had the benefit of this car.

Pictures: Off the front end getting prepd for repair and new bonnet can be seen here---------->>>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27987

Other general pics can be seen here ---->>>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17876

Note- since these pics have been taken, greddy type s bov has been fitted.

479592-3.jpg

Contact Details: PM via this website, mobile number is 07843581099

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer to collect

Last edited:
Its the problem with all Glanza's for sale.

Some tube will advertise his cheap then everybody follows him and now they are all cheap. Once they have become cheap then chavs buy them!

If this were not in recession times then it should be at least 6.5k plus
The money spent on your car is thousands I would imagine. - Bonnet / coilovers / Varis Bumpers etc...

Well this is IMO anyway:)

wee-jo

Member +
Its the problem with all Glanza's for sale.

Some tube will advertise his cheap then everybody follows him and now they are all cheap. Once they have become cheap then chavs buy them!

If this were not in recession times then it should be at least 6.5k plus
The money spent on your car is thousands I would imagine. - Bonnet / coilovers / Varis Bumpers etc...

Well this is IMO anyway:)

Yeah, this recession kills car sales, so a sensible price must be listed:(

chall

Member +
nicely specced 'V' mate, shouldnt have problems selling it at that price either. in fact i may know a possible buyer...

Idrees

Banned
I'll have the rims if you break her and the price is right. Got some 15" Black Grids which I could give in p/x if you want.

durmz

Member +
if you do break, pm me a price for the front bumper mate, thats a gorgous bit of kit, good luck with the sale though mate, really nice looking v

After-Glanza

Member +
If you do break this can i have dibs on the greddy type s and also the hks fcd depending on their prices. I have cash waiting. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.