96 Glanza V

Kirsty

Member +
For sale: 96 Glanza V

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £2995 ovno

Extra Info:

Regrettably, the time has come to put my beloved Glanza up for sale. She has provided me with a lot of fun over the 3 years I've owned her, but since getting a company car, I don't seem to find the time to drive her. This car is my pride and joy and has been well looked after, and now it's someone else's turn to care for her!

She was imported in 2007 and only has 2 previous owners. The first owner also had her for 3 years. Service history starts from when she was imported, and as you can see from the pictures of receipts, she's been well looked after.

Below is everything this car has to offer:

Mileage- 142,000km (still in km, never changed to mph)
MOT - expiry 1st March 2014
Tax - March 2014
Cat 2 insurance approved immobiliser (certificate to prove)
Kakimoto full stainless exhaust
Boost gauge
16" alloys (recently re-furbed shot blasted and powder coated)
Cambelt changed at 133,611km
Exedy Clutch fitted at 126,959km
KYB Rear Shockers
Tein Lowering Springs
Laguna front splitter
Excellent condition underneath with only been imported in 2007 and under wheel arches undersealed
Cone filter
Bailey BOV
Toyota Wind Deflecters
CD Player with Aux connection lead and sub fitted
Owners manual (still in Japanese)
Folder full of history and receipts in order for everything

As you can see this is a clean and tidy, non abused, original car with only the odd small age related marks.

The price reflects this standard tidy example. I would prefer this car to go to another enthusiast, so please no time wasters, tyre kickers, chavs, dreamers or hagglers! The price is OVNO, so please do not waste my time by offering much less, as I can guarantee i'd say no. Im not in a rush to sell her and not desperate for the money. £2995

Pictures:

Contact Details: Kirsty 07706720077

Location and Delivery: Sheffield, Collection only

Last edited by a moderator:

dac69er

Super Moderator
this looks like a good genuine car. good luck with the sale. very few decent ones about. the price is very reasonable.