96 glanza varis kit teins ssr....

mcbeal_88

Member +
For sale:96 glanza v

Item Condition:good

Price and price conditions:3850 offers welcome

Extra Info:time for a change so the glanza is up for sale.ive had it since march but its just not practical enough (have a 8 week old baby) or comfortable for the matter.looking to get something bigger more of a family car px welcome if any interest....

spec as follows:
Varis front and rear bumper
glanza s bonnet
tein ha coilovers
anti lift kit from idrees
factory lsd
t1r toyos almost new on the front and michelin pilots on the rear lots of life left
15" pink ssr type c alloys powdercoated mint condition
trd ignition leads
air filter relocated
aircon removed
jperformance fmic same pipe route as hdi kit and very large core 100mm thick
bailey bov
mintex pads standard discs
NGK heat range 7 sparks
just fitted Apexi N1 exhaust (will add pics asap)
TRD BUCKET SEAT RARE
Greddy boost gauge
Blitz Dual Turbo Timer
HKS Actuator
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
TRD carbon Dash surround
Cat 2 toad/sterling imobiliser with reciept

tax till april/10 mot april/10 currently on around 120k km still restricted to 112 in very good condition for its age.couple of bits needing tidied up but will get them sorted before the car is sold.drives perfect no funny noises or rattles and not had a single problem since i got it in march.just been serviced on saturday fresh plugs oil and fiter...any more info drop me a pm.

Pictures:
SDC10134.jpg

glanza.jpg

glanza2.jpg

479592-3.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection only

Mike D EP82

Member +
i can vouch for this car, i undersealed it last year when jo had it. its clean and pulled well when it was basically standard. good luck with the sale :)

mcbeal_88

Member +
cheers mate had it up on the ramp on friday getting the new exhaust on and the mechanic commented on how clean it was.

wee-jo

Member +
If I could afford to I woulda bought it back. I miss having a turbo'd car of any sort:(, good luck with the sale mate.

mcbeal_88

Member +
id be up for putting to a near standard state and sell on that way reducing the price.i would sell the bumpers suspension wheels trd seat dial surround etc if standard parts were provided, bumpers being black tho.then i can reduce the price of the car

mcbeal_88

Member +
thats the way i feel.i could hold out for a sale but it may take a while.

i dont want to break it completely as i dont want to be left with half a car and half the money for a year lol so i think putting it back to standard would be the way to do it....

mcbeal_88

Member +
anyone interested in the car minus the varis kit wheels coilovers and trd seat £2800 ono standard parts will be fitted in place

Kelvasco

Fresh Recruit
Shame your getting rid of it already, is a lovely car.

Hope you get the money your after, get another Lupo GTi for fun lol.

mcbeal_88

Member +
Shame your getting rid of it already, is a lovely car.

Hope you get the money your after, get another Lupo GTi for fun lol.

i would but its far too small, need something with four doors and a big boot lol glanza and baby just dont go together.

bit gutted to sell but i would take a gt and cash for it and buy a runaround to do me a year or so like a vectra or something and have the gt as a project...