'96 GlanzaV Stolen- Dublin Airport Area

clarkytrd

Member +
For all the Irish lads from the Glendalough meet:

This Glanza is only after been stolen within the last hour around Dublin Airport as this is where the lad is working.

28th Sept 09 4:00pm - 4:30pm

Keep an eye out lads, Thanks alot.

035.jpg

27092009828.jpg

P270909_1901021.jpg

clarkytrd

Member +
yeah i know man, every jap car robbed around my area has been found in tallaght.

it was robbed from a big gym called The Alsa on the old airport road, Five Mins from Jap Cars he says

he lives in newcastle, co wicklow

no alarm on it, thats why he never heard a thing.

Thanks lads

vissen23

Member +
fuck.im going to tallaght about half 6 i will keep and eyes around im feeling like mine was stolen. He is a good lad yesterday he told me he want to get and hybrid turbo and a jam ecu cant believe this.

clarkytrd

Member +
yeah i was just about to order the turbo for him this evening!

it might show up.

but he says if it doesnt, he wants to buy the white glanza that was for sale yesterday.

Remember the guys from Mauritius in the lovely white glanza, does anyone know his name or number??

is he on here??

thanks for looking out for his car lads

Wills21

Member +
Not 100% on this info but i'v heard of a guy breaking stolen cars out of a very small industrial estate on the Trim road from Dunboyne/Dunshaughlin area. (looks like a load of sheds stuck together) Could be worth checking out

Derek

Lifer
As said in the meet thread. it might have been towed the cops were giving out warnings for parking there.

clarkytrd

Member +
As said in the meet thread. it might have been towed the cops were giving out warnings for parking there.

doubt it man, he walked out of work and there was loads of glass where the car was, rang several garda stations but nothin yet..

Derek

Lifer
Tell him to get up to citywest and have a nose around, there is a carpark up there loads of stolen cars show up there in an underground carpark.

Car Mad

Fresh Recruit

it might show up.

but he says if it doesnt, he wants to buy the white glanza that was for sale yesterday.

Remember the guys from Mauritius in the lovely white glanza, does anyone know his name or number??

is he on here??

Posted on midnightclub for you there lad incase anyone on there can spot it.Thieving scum:mad:

Aznmobstar786

Member +
If these little thieving B******S like these cars so much why dont they work their little BALLS off and buy one, then we'll steal theirs and we'll see how it goes down their little throats.:mad:

nice car tho pal hope it turns up for ya, GOODLUCK MATE :)

vick

Member +

it might show up.

is he on here??

tht his name vissen or they all call him willy bt i lost his number mate sorry
n sorry to hear tht mate i hope ur mate get his car back mate

alan_5555

Member +
2 of my friends cars that were stolen ended up in tallaght and another friend of a friends car, shit hole of a place as well... government should do to that place same as what happened springfield in the simpsons film, just put a massive glass dome around it...:mad: SHITHOLE

clarkytrd

Member +
no duff, still never found it..

he went out and bought himself an ek9 sir civic 2days atfer it was robbed...

TRADER!!!!!:shoot::shoot::slap::slap: