* 96 Spec Toyota Steering Wheel*

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkytrd

Member +
For Sale '96 Spec Toyota Steering Wheel

Price €50

Item Condition Used, Mint Condition

Extra Info Bought this from another member on here, thought it would fit my 98 Glanza but it wont so I have to sell it unfortunately.
Comes with Airbag.

Pictures
96SpecToyotaSteeringWheel3.jpg

96SpecToyotaSteeringWheel4.jpg

96SpecToyotaSteeringWheel.jpg

96SpecToyotaSteeringWheel2.jpg

Location Wicklow, Ireland

Delivery Conditions Collection prefered but can post at extra cost

Thanks,

John

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
WHAT???

I paid €70 for it, never used it cause it wont fit my car so WHY should I lower the price???

Stop spamming the thread, its a for sale thread, if your not interested in buying it, dont waste your time saying anything!

geez relax im trying to help you most people already have these, want to upgrade ect. thats like me buying a brand new car and a year later sell it the same price if you want to sell it has to be lowered

clarkytrd

Member +
well sorry mate, im not selling it a year later, i bought this last month ok

now stop spamming the thread.

thanks

Idrees

Banned
Clarky stop being such a muppet, he was just trying to help you shift the steering wheel because you keep bumping therefore it looks like you just are eager to get rid!! I would buy it because I need one but am not willing to pay so much for one.

Good luck with the sale.

clarkytrd

Member +
how am i being a muppet?? im selling the item not him so i can advertise it for whatever price i want, and its priced as the same price when i bought it ok.

so if you really want it, how much you willing to pay for it?

Idrees

Banned
The dude is just trying to help and your just giving him harsh replies such as "don't tell me what to do" - You could say something like "Thanks for your opinion but I would not like to drop the price any further"

The last one I saw on UKSC sold for £10 by Kennedy, so something around that.

clarkytrd

Member +
The dude is just trying to help and your just giving him harsh replies such as "don't tell me what to do" - You could say something like "Thanks for your opinion but I would not like to drop the price any further"

The last one I saw on UKSC sold for £10 by Kennedy, so something around that.

nice try but no thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.