..::£4250::..

--==Trevor's comments==--

"99s are still pretty rare, and the final year of production too"​

..::Gallery::..
CLICK HERE!

Last edited:

gtwayne224

Fresh Recruit
Dis might be a stupid question.. But is the car sold.. Kinda confused cos of the post sayin its for sale nd another post an hour later sayin its sold.. :confused:

Trevor

Member +
Confusing

Basically the post was posted up on here and it was sold an hour later.Hope this clears up your confusion.
Dis might be a stupid question.. But is the car sold.. Kinda confused cos of the post sayin its for sale nd another post an hour later sayin its sold.. :confused:

Trevor

Member +
99 Glanza

Dut to the incompetence of an absolute idiot this is up for sale again.The lad has had insurance problems so he's not able to take it.Reduced to £4100

CMR

Member +
If i didnt have mine I'd have it off you no problems mate, this is way below even 'credit crunch' prices so cant beleve no one has bought it. its a 99 spec ffs!

dac69er

Super Moderator
is there not problems with this if its bought to the uk? model report wise and stuff?
is a very nice car and bloody cheap!!!

Trevor

Member +
Problems

Absolutely no problem at all.As we here in Northern Ireland are classed as being part of the uk we have the same laws.This Glanza is FULLY UK ROAD LEGAL.
is there not problems with this if its bought to the uk? model report wise and stuff?
is a very nice car and bloody cheap!!!

durmz

Member +
christ! how gorgous is that! thats like totally mint, man if i had the extra money ide sell mine plus money for that anyday :( i hate credit crunch, someones gonna get a beauty there, and im gonna be jelous

dac69er

Super Moderator
Absolutely no problem at all.As we here in Northern Ireland are classed as being part of the uk we have the same laws.This Glanza is FULLY UK ROAD LEGAL.

cool. even more reason to buy it.

wish i had the cash and the room :(