A Big Thanks To...

J25GTi

Lifer
Brad_L, And Argylefan1985 for driving all the way down from bude and bideford, and spending all day helping me change an engine.

These guys are absolute legends, :rockon: Im sorry for the lack of space, and the shit weather!

In the end even after the fact we couldnt do it today because we couldnt get the fucking drive shafts out :mad:

So its round two next week, hopefully we get it all sorted, was a nightmare having to do it in the rain, so hopefully argylefan can hopefully sort out a barn and a lift for next week :rockon:

Thanks Guys!

J25GTi

Lifer
More people like you guys are needed, good lads :rockon:

x2, its awesome to know that if ever you need a hand there are people who know what they are doing and are willing to lend a hand!

Next weekend its time to swap my engine out for my new one, then fit it to (argylefans) car afterwards, so, 2 swaps in one day, could this be a record?!? :p

Brad_L

Member +
i dont mind getting fucking soaked lol shame about that cunting driveshalf we will get both glanza's done next weekend :D

How did my car sound when i left lol :D

It is great to no that there is still people out there that is willing to give a hepping hand. Good on you lads:rockon:

J25GTi

Lifer
i dont mind getting fucking soaked lol shame about that cunting driveshalf we will get both glanza's done next weekend :D

How did my car sound when i left lol :D

That fucking drive shaft, it is clunking now, so we will need to strip it down and put it back together properly! Man it was such shit weather, my coat is ruined from where veryone was lying on it lol! (Probably just aswell its only my works coat and not mine!)

My mate, although he looks like gollum does know his shit, he put us all to shame turning up and telling us what was wrong in 5 minutes lol!

Mate, your car sounds the fucking dogs bollocks, cant wait to get my SARD EWG, and that fitted next week! are you around sunday as i remembered i have to work on saturday :(

It is great to no that there is still people out there that is willing to give a hepping hand. Good on you lads:rockon:

Definatley, i could not agree more!

J25GTi

Lifer
Lol nearly there now anyway matey, :rockon:

True enough, bet you cant wait to get it back on the road! It is so close now mate.

Hopefully mine will be done soon, waiting for JGT to get back to me about the sensors for my TRD Defi gauges too ;)

sanchez

Member +
Yeah cant wait mate, love it, hope theres no more problems :(
Need to get some diff oil, fit the front end, ready for a test drive:drive: