a clean gt, lower miles the better

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
##### a clean gt, lower miles the better #####

ive been looking for ages for the right gt but i just cant seem to find what im after. i want one with a really clean shell, no scrapes and dents, obviously scratches on bumpers ect aren't a problem but no dents in arches stuff like that . all specs considered really so long as there clean and not silly money.

so many of the ones ive seen for sale the owners just dont have a clue about the cars and what parts are on them.

Last edited:

scot-ish

Member +
pitty, i sold my white one in january.

first fella came to look at it, with a car dealer with him, and they didnt even try to haggle, paid and drove away.(probably was too cheap for 50k mileage) but it was just sitting on the drive

but i do see lots advertised, as "mint" which are no where near what i would class as mint.

pc18

yeah i really liked the look of that one you had for sale, it just came up at the wrong time for me. ive been searching the net loads and i just cant seem to find what im loking for.

pc18

come on guys help me out!! mint rolling shell considered not too many bits missing though!

pc18

im not having much look with this. i thought i had one sorted yesterday but the seller let me down at the last minute with an excuse.

still looking!

Ben89

Lifer
Have you looked at getting one straight from Japan mate? Iv been looking on the auctions recently and there's sometimes some low milage examples going through, may be the way to go?

pc18

Yeah i thought about it and enzo is lookin out for one for me. But tbh i would prefer to see a car my self before i bought it.