A Couple Of Interior Changes On My Glanza..

SR Turbo

Lifer
Just thought id throw up a couple of picks of my new seats and my new C-Pillar brace i fitted recently..

Well i got rid ov my gay Sparco seats that were in the car when i bought it...

005-1.jpg

And i replaced them with these :)

004-2.jpg

Suit the car so much better in my opinion, will be re-trimming the door cards to suit the seats more this weekend :)

Also fitted my new C-Pillar brace a few weeks back, makes a nice difference to the handling at the back end with it been stripped out.. Feels alot more stable through the bends :drive:

005-2.jpg

Cant really see it through the tints when the boots closed though :/

009-2.jpg

sorry for the poor quality picks (iphone4) and the dirty car..

Any comments welcome :rockon:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Stripping it out in the rear is great, but when it comes into winter its a pain on the arse. My froze the inside of the windscreen it was that cold. I put my rear door cards and plastics back in but left the rest stripped.

Btw those Recaros look great :)

SR Turbo

Lifer
Stripping it out in the rear is great, but when it comes into winter its a pain on the arse. My froze the inside of the windscreen it was that cold. I put my rear door cards and plastics back in but left the rest stripped.

Btw those Recaros look great :)

Yeah mine did that alot while it was really cold :/ bit of a pain in ass really but its all good fun :) and thanks

loving the wheel and boss kit...

where did u get it if you dont mind me asking?!

i bought it from a member on here m8, he was breaking a glanza pretty local and he dropped it off for me, sorry m8

Looks much better mate. V nice, keep it up :)

yeah those Sparco's wern't my cup of tea tbh.. and thanks :)