A day of rest

Mike_ep91

Member +
Well since the weather has cleared up and I didnt' have a hangover, I finally got round to doing some work on my car, I got my jam eyebrows fitted, ive had have had them painted for awhile but only got around to fitting them today.

I also modified the intercooling pipework from the FMIC to make it shorter, picked up a HDI turbo outlet pipe and modified the piping to shorten it, and remove the piping route from over the manifold.

And I also fitted my new exhaust system. It's an rs*r exmag 2 1/2" stainless cat back system. Great sounding system and its quite rare.

Some Pics:
Eyebrows:
workoncar002.jpg

Intercooler Piping :

before
workoncar004.jpg

during
workoncar006.jpg

after
workoncar015.jpg

Exhaust:

old vs new
workoncar001.jpg

fitted
workoncar005.jpg

workoncar007.jpg

kellygt

Member +
Nice work lad like the R*SR exhausts what you doing with your old exhaust it's a 5zigen border 304 had one on my Gt turbo there just as nice...

sanchez

Member +
Lovely glanza mate, as said before, one of the best :D

Love the exhaust too bud, i have the same on my GT, nice sound and not too loud!

iamlegend

Member +
what a lovely glanza you have there bud, very low from the front would hate to go over a speed bump be scared to scrape that bumper

Mike_ep91

Member +
Nice work lad like the R*SR exhausts what you doing with your old exhaust it's a 5zigen border 304 had one on my Gt turbo there just as nice...

dont have any plans with it, it was too loud much prefer the new system sounds far better.

Lovely glanza mate, as said before, one of the best :D

Love the exhaust too bud, i have the same on my GT, nice sound and not too loud!

love this machine. Always a pleasure to see it.

cheers lads, much appreciated.

what a lovely glanza you have there bud, very low from the front would hate to go over a speed bump be scared to scrape that bumper

as above it's still jacked from the back at that stage, would love for it to be that low all round, dont think it would make it ovr much though.

kellygt

Member +
Yeah I had to remove the splitter of my car got sick of having to repair it that bumper is too nice to be breaking it off speed bump's, lower isnt really practicle on our road's, the border 304's are quite loud but there a lovely piece of kit.....

lovely glanza was in awe when i seen it in the flesh:rockon:
shame abot the owner though:p

sligo boys got the irish glanza game on lockdown:rockon::haha:

whiteglanzav

Member +
Beautiful v matey - you need an idont love speed bumps sticker for that front bumper lol

EDIT: JUST READ THAT IT WAS JACKED AT THE BACK BUMPER IS ACE THO

Last edited:

Mike_ep91

Member +
lovely man, nice work. the exhaust sets the back of your car nicely

thanks gerard, yeah it was missing something alrite, think I found what was missing.

Beautiful v matey - you need an idont love speed bumps sticker for that front bumper lol

good work there mike :) hoepfully see this up north at another meet!

Phil

cheers phil, yeah i'll make an appearance some time at one the many meets over the summer.

love it mike,new the rsr would look class on it.:)

hanks johnny, yeah im happy I went for it in the end, and its nice and quite compared to what it used to be.