A picture say's a thousand's word's

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
A picture say's a thousand word's

now before you go out and buy a glanza over a gt remind yourself of this pic:haha:

013-1.jpg

Last edited:

WullieC

Member +
You have made me feel ashamed to own one lol :slap:

to be honest thats nothing, there is a little muppet near fife with one that has Ripspeed led underglows and leds in the door handles honest to god i wanted to :shoot:

but as above, i am ashamed, to be fair to him tho he has got proper neons (which are quite expensive) and not stupid little led ones, but at the end of the day...... JUST NO!!! :mad:

addz

Member +
They look the shizzle, think me needs a set, something for the heavy raves I attend- this can bring the after party

Texx

Super Moderator
:haha:the next thing will be the new audi light's with the little row of led at the front

TGTT members can get a 10% discount :p

Lighting Special Offer for TGTT.com Members!
We have noticed more and more questions about where to get and how to fit after market optics from members. This LED (sorry I had to) us to team up with THE CAR MOD SHOP -> www.car-mod-shop.co.uk to deliver a massive 10% discount for tgtt.com members only!

Some of the items available include -
LED for everything
Xenon Bulbs
Xenon HID Kits
Body kits
Audi R8 Style LED lights "NEW"

Simply quote Discount code: clubsdisc and James will look after you.
store_logo.png

glanzanut

Lifer
and then u looking at the stunning red one next to it, and remember why you were going to buy a glanza instead of a gt in the first place:p:freddy: