Aaaarrrggghhhh Kids

nottyash

Fresh Recruit
Got my car on pistonheads all clean and ready, but the local kids think the alloy dust caps look better on there bikes than my car. They have nicked all 4!!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH FUCKIN KIDS!!:mad:

stuart

Member +
Maltons only small :p - Go wait outside the house and wait for em to come riding past on the bmx's :D

Stulet-GTT

Member +
You need the one's you do up with a 10mm spanner...

Thats wot i got and it stop's the little fooker's from knicking them...

nottyash

Fresh Recruit
They were on so tight that I couldnt get them off with my fat chubby fingers.
I am buying an air gun, I will then shoot any kids within 1/2 mile radius, that should make me feel better;)

John757

Member +
I had anti theft ones on mine and the key was left in the ashtray in the car...problem was they took the whole car tho... :rolleyes: oh well

durmz

Member +
You can always tell when it's kids as they usually nick one. Just like on my Caldina... :mad:

yeah coz the fuckers bottle it haha, i dont bother with shiny ones no more, black plastic will do me, mind if got black car with black wheels so stealth look works :cool:

Its a pain some kids around here are cruisen round with rays engineering ones on there bmx's courtesy of my te 37's.:mad:

danturbo4311

Member +
i bought some cheap little black dice dust caps just to see how long they would last, been on there for around 6 months now im well suprised lol a little chav boy & girl of about 13 tried to take them but I caught them & lets just say they got the message, they normally take two of them so they can put it on there bicycles

Glanza D

Member +
when i was younger and wanted go dust caps for my bike i went and knicked them from brand new volvo lorries :S big yellow dust caps lol

and i live 1 min away from volvo truck dealer :D i was a little twat lol

and i have blakc placky ones on starbo im too cheap to pay for decent ones

durmz

Member +
when i was younger and wanted go dust caps for my bike i went and knicked them from brand new volvo lorries :S big yellow dust caps lol

and i live 1 min away from volvo truck dealer :D i was a little twat lol

and i have blakc placky ones on starbo im too cheap to pay for decent ones

haha, i nicked the shiny ones of a neighbours brand new bmw at the time, as much as i was a little twat....i did it because he was a bigger twatting prick. amen to the cheapness, i kinda think shiny dustcaps with logos and silly things can be tacky sometimes, i like simple

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ha Ha must be an english thing, Mine are still intact but all of the local kids are afread of me so that could be part of it.

durmz

Member +
ide love to catch a kid trying it, cable tie one hand to the other side foot...let him walk it off haha