Aaronw Sales Feedback

affy

Lifer
Aaronw-emanage-give my money back

well this is the last place i and many others would want to put a thread up but what can you do if this is the last resort? i feel bad for putting this up but i have no choice and its rediculous as this all could have been avoided, just to clarify to everyone i am in no way saying that Aaronw is a bad individual to deal with as i will tell you what he has done for me in the past

last year i sold my honda to arronw and we met up half way, he bought the car and drove up back to scotland , little did i now i left my house keys in the car andtwo days later i had envelope through the door, and it was the keys, forget my car my keys were more important lol as my car was standard and the modss were all in my house and my door doesnt lock without a key

so dont think am saying your a bad person person, i can promise you if you were in my shoes you would do the same as me

ok the problem is the ultimate i was sold, there is a red light flashing continiously on the active light, (YOU ALREADY KNOW FROM LAST WEEK FROM THE U2U'S) first i thought it was the wiring but checked all that and its still flashing red, ok so i logged onto the emanage forum and put up a post about the problem, one of the site admin who knows the units well
gave two sugestions, 1) USE THE UNIT AS SPARES or 2) THROW IT AWAY he told me that the flashing red light is and self diagnostic error, (internal error) meaning the unit is faulty and that the ultimates cannot be repaired which i still am abit suprised about that

AND AS FOR SAYING I DIDNT USE IT, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SELL sOMETHING WITHOUT CHECKING IT FIRST, THAT IS RIDICULOUS AND THAT STATEMENT IS EVIDENCE THAT YOUR NOT BOTHERED IF THE ITEM ISNT WORKING BUT JUST WANT THE MONEY, IF THATS THE CASE IN MY OPINION I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING WITHOUT CHECKING THE CONDITION FIRST, IF THEY SAY ITS UNSED ATLEAST SHOULD PROVIDE SOME SORT OF GUARENTEE THAT THEY WILL TAKE IT BACK IF IT TURNS OUT FAULTY, THATS JUST MY OPINION NOT A DEMAND FOR A CHANGE.

ok so i bought it 2 months ago,you said its been 2months so why am i complaining?

heres why?

1) the money went through paypal as e-cheque which took 2weeks to clear

2)wheen e-cheque did clear it took you over a week to send it as you were in that time in a difficult situation regarding your car and i was happy to wait, there's me thinking about your situation eh?

3) you only advertised the unit itslef and the main harness, you cant run the ultimate with just the ignition harness, so i had to purchase the one touch fields harness seprate from RHD and not all of us can buy everything on the same day,so as you would imagine it takes time coming from japan, IF YOU WANT I CAN SHOW YOU THE DATE AND WHEN I RECEIVED THE FiELDS HARNESS,so now yo should be thinkng thats all another month so were talking into august now.

4) and final thing, i dont have a garage where i do my work its all on the street or my back alley way and only on sundays i am free, the last few sundays have been rainy ones, if you would like me to i can also put up the WEATHER CONDITIONS of all the PREVIOUS SUNDAYS ;-) and then i had to find out wHAt the red light meant,

JUST TO DO A FINAL CONFIRMATION I USED RAGZ ECU AND ITS FLASHING GREEN, AT THE MOMENT I AM STILL USING HIS ECU AS HIS CAR IS A NON RUNNER SO FAR, AND SOON HE'L WANT IT BACK :(

SO THIS SHOULD ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK EM ;-)

i've actually been in the reverse situation whre i was the one who sold a item once, just ask turbo dave, i sold a exhaust TO HIS MATE that was faulty from the inside, i wasnt to know but i did refund the guy even though it took time but i did refund him, its not about I DIDNT USE IT JUST SELLING IT ON (BECAUSE I DIDNT USE THE EXHAUST TOO) BUT I SOLD IT TO HIM AS WORKING CONDITION SO I WAS RESPONSIBLE AND I DID U2U YOU ASKING IF ITS WORKING BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEND TO MY LAST ECU AND YOU REPLIED IT WAS OK, IF I COULD RETRIEVE THE U2U'S I WOULD SHOW YOU AS YOU SAY I DIDNT ASK, COMMON IF YOUR PAYING THAT MUCH MONEY YOUR GONA HAVE QUESTIONS THAT WILL INCLUDE THE WORKING CONDITIONS

nah serioulsy bro i will say this again i will still buY of you again, i've personlaly done business with you and know your not one of the dodgy ones, I KNOW YOUR NOT DODGY BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT WAS YOU WHO SOLD ME THE UNIT SO I CANNOT CONTACT ANOTHER USER WHO SOLD IT TO YOU OR THE GUY HE BOUGHT IT OFF BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, IF YOU WAS IN MY SITUATION NOW TRUST ME YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME,

YOUR WAITING FOR A REFUND OF THE OTHER GUY WHO SOLD IT TO YOU, SO IF HE REFUSES THAT MEANS YOU WILL REFUSE ME? THIS IS THE REASON I HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD, BECAUSE THE MORE DAYS PASS YOU WILL USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE FOR SAYING ITS BEEN OVER SO AND SO MONTHS

I KNOW WE WILL AT SOME POINT DO SOME MORE BUSINESS AND I DONT WANT TO MISS THE CHANCE AS WE CAN MAKE AMEND AND REGAIN THE TRUST,

SO I KINDLY REQUEST PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACK AS ITS ONLY FAIR,

PLEASE REFUND ME

kind regards

affy

YEAH I KNOW THE THREADS LONG LOL :homer: JUST DONT FALL SLEEP READING IT PEEPS :p

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Ok,

How could Aaron have tested the unit? Ive sold things thast were used, but un-used by me. Whats your point?

Also trying to get Aaron banned is a no brainer.

Why should he refund the cash, if he wasnt to know?

Rory

ragz

Member +
Ok,

How could Aaron have tested the unit? Ive sold things thast were used, but un-used by me. Whats your point?

Rory

its only right to ask for a refund aaronw sold it saying its in 100% working order

gutted hope u guys get this sorted

affy

Lifer
Ok,

Rory

because he personally told me it was ok,

and no one knows if he did know it was faulty,and who said am trying to ban him, havnt you read my thread proper. am still wiling to do business with him i have met him personally and know he' snot dodgy but he as the one who sold me the unit

read the thread proper you'l get my point

affy

Lifer
and as regards to to banning him just ask the mods, also aron knows himself i woudnt do that, i've a;ready spoken to him

Rory

Lifer
I know more about this subject than you think, and im not willing to go further until Aaron comes and says his bit.

affy

Lifer
I know more about this subject than you think, and im not willing to go further until Aaron comes and says his bit.

you dont need to go further as this is between me and him, and i was advised by dylan what to do as i asked the modz first before i started anything which am sure you know most people woudnt even consider so if you think am wrong pm dylan and tell him

gv1.3

Admin
Hi lads,

my advice to Affy was to try sort it out with Aaron who to be totally honest I would of thought would sort Affy out. I said that if that didnt resolve the issue the next option is to leave sales feedback - its not a great option but I cant see what Affy can do other than that.

I have to put myself in Affy's shoes and if I purchased an item from someone and it didnt work I would want a refund from them as I had purchased it from them - not from someone else.

If you sell something it really has to be working. This is not working... Affy should get another item or his money back in my opinion.

Dylan

affy

Lifer
thanks dylan, much appreciated

in no way am saying that aron is a bad guy rory, you have to put your self in my position plz, what would you do? i was on the verge of finishing my project, am not even slightly pissed of because these things happen and are expected, but i also expected aron to help me out which he has done in the past and for a guy of his character i was suprised thats why i had no choice but to put this thread up

two things happen here, i lose my money or get it back, you can only ask for so much before all the doors close on you, end of the day if i dont get my money back i'd still be smiling becuase i know i wasnt the one to con someone,

ECU'S come and go, no problem it will take time but i will have one again, but good people....well now it seems impossible these days :(

John757

Member +
No idea who either of you are. But going off right and wrong, the money should be refunded asap. IMO thing's that haven't been tested shouldn't be allowed to be sold and if it has been tested and proved not to work it should be labelled clearly that it is in NON working order.

Rik

Member +
Gutted man, I hope you get sorted out for it, its a shame theres no way to test units before they all get plugged in but it should defo be tested to make sure it works before selling it as 100% working. I hope mine is ok as I've just bought one recently but won't find out til near the end of september! I didn't think you needed a field touch? It just makes it easier for plugging it in (less wiring to do)?

GTdan

In The Closet
im just going from affys point of view - mentioned you paid by paypal, can you not take a dispute up through them?
from arron's view - if he bought the emange, but never tested, and sold that it was working, then thats not his fault, thats for aaron to take up with wherever he bought it from, also who is to say that affy didnt damage the item when installing it?

Im just looking at this from a neutral point of view - hope you can both come to an amicble agreement on the situation.

ChrisW

Lifer
Ok,

Rory

I dont usually get involved with threads such as this as it has nothing to do with me but this comment has really bugged me!

Whether you have used it yourself or not, you should no way sell something that you dont even know works - and if you do sell it and it ends up not working (after stating it is in perfect order), a refund should be given straight away, no excuses. If I were to sell you a TV Rory that a mate gave me and the picture didnt display when you recieved it, would you be happy for my explanation of 'sorry mate, I didnt know the screen didnt work!' - this kind of defeats the point of buying a TV and you may aswell have given your money to charity! (Similar case here unless Im mistaken?) If in my advert I stated that I have no idea that this product works and it is your risk to buy it, then its fair enough, but how many items do you buy 'hoping' that it will work :homer:??? I certainly dont!

If there is more to this than displayed in the origional thread then I apologise but judging from what has been said in public, I completely agree that he deserves a full refund! I will just say that Im in no way slating the parties involved here, just disagreeing with what has been said above. :)

Elaine

Lifer
This is such a shame I think there is far too much bad selling going on between forum members at the moment.

Leaving bad sales feed back is the last things anyone wants to do trust me I am in this situation myself.

I think it’s only fair that if you are sold something as working/in good working order and when it arrives, regardless of weather or not the person who sold it to you knows they are should still be held accountable.

If they are telling you its fine then it turns out not to be ok the seller needs to hold there hands up..

affy

Lifer
thank you peeps, am not even angry at the moment because like i said 100 times before i personally met aron and know what he's like, just dissapointed becasue i would have thought he would help me out :(

am still avoiding paypal dispute as i have trust in him,

rik- lol you defo need the harness and will have to do some solder work too, involving oyur stock ecu lol, pm if you need help when it arrives :) hope yours turns out ok

Rik

Member +
I'm getting the field touch harness mate, just thought you didnt need the field touch with an emu harness (unless you didn't get one with it?) Nick Jones is setting it up for me so it's all fine and dandy haha I'm happy doing things like wiring up a fuel pump, jam fcc an my indiglos, but i think i'll leave the emanage to someone used to it! Cheers anyway mate :) Hope you get sorted, the guy sounds like a decent bloke!

Dave.

Member +
Ok,

Rory

You can't be serious lol? How is that an excuse?

I think a new Classifieds rule should be brought into play, we have sales templates and min posts etc. Maybe there should be a 'No selling broken shit', or does that go without saying?

Again, I'm shocked to see this from both Aaronw and you, Rory - so I'm not having a go, just givin my opinion.

Dave

Rory

Lifer
2 diffirent kettle of fish.

You can test a telly, by plugging it in, simple enough.
Its not as simple as the EMU unit.

If i were to buy say, a boost controller, in the same content as above, buyer says its ok, but hasnt tested it, then yes i would be annoyed, not hiding that fact, but simply it was a private sale.

Private sale is a private sale.
Im yet to figure out why affy has posted this, im geusing he is looking for people to jump on the band wagon, and support him.

Im not sticking up for Aaron either, im basicly stating facts.
Hes more than old enough to look after himself.

I dont usually get involved with threads such as this as it has nothing to do with me but this comment has really bugged me!

Whether you have used it yourself or not, you should no way sell something that you dont even know works - and if you do sell it and it ends up not working (after stating it is in perfect order), a refund should be given straight away, no excuses. If I were to sell you a TV Rory that a mate gave me and the picture didnt display when you recieved it, would you be happy for my explanation of 'sorry mate, I didnt know the screen didnt work!' - this kind of defeats the point of buying a TV and you may aswell have given your money to charity! (Similar case here unless Im mistaken?) If in my advert I stated that I have no idea that this product works and it is your risk to buy it, then its fair enough, but how many items do you buy 'hoping' that it will work :homer:??? I certainly dont!

If there is more to this than displayed in the origional thread then I apologise but judging from what has been said in public, I completely agree that he deserves a full refund! I will just say that Im in no way slating the parties involved here, just disagreeing with what has been said above. :)