Aberdeen Meet *Gauging interest*

Chris.Stewart

Member +
Hey, i'm pretty new to the starlet scene, but after speaking to a couple of the members on here, i understand there hasnt been an Aberdeen meet for over a year...

Just wandering if anyone would be keen to get something organised...?

I have a couple of mates who are pretty handy with the old camera, so could get them to come along and get some good shots of the cars!

Where did you have the meet last time?

Chris

G5EGM

Lifer
I'm well up for this!.....ain't got a MOT on my Glanza at the mo but hopefully get one soon, well once iv put her back together. PS; iv never been to a Aberdeen meet...will be good to finally get to one.

I'd say maybe AECC??

Fro

Member +
Ive never had the balls to try organise something!
Yeah im up for it though. Last time we had a mini meet it was in the carpark across the road from the cinema where asda and that is.
Sould try get some interest/numbers for sure

Chris.Stewart

Member +
Haha well i've decided to pull the finger out and get something sorted lol!

Definitely! got a few mates with starlets that i'm sure would come along too (not sure if they're on this site or not)

Fro

Member +
Think there was only 5 or 6, but a couple more might have turned up later but got split up pretty early on, some people went ffor a spin up union street n some stayed down the trammers for a yap

cameroon95

Member +
1) Chris.Stewart
2) Connor
3)cameroon95
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Would be cool to meet you guys. Just decide on a date at least a week in advance and i should manage.

This means i'll have to clean my car though:p

G5EGM

Lifer
When will your glanza be back together do you think?
QUOTE]

I should be able to get her together in a day or so but then need to test run her a few times b4 the MOT. I'll start today so hopefully when we get a date organised, she'l b ready.

1) Chris Stewart
2) Connor
3) Greg M
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

G5EGM

Lifer
When will your glanza be back together do you think?
QUOTE]

I should be able to get her together in a day or so but then need to test run her a few times b4 the MOT. I'll start today so hopefully when we get a date organised, she'l b ready.

1) Chris Stewart
2) Connor
3) cameroon95
4) Greg M
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited: