aberdeen meet soon?? could be my last!!!

hey all,

well thinkin about selling up the starlet so i wanna arrange a meet before i do get rid of it! im thinking some time soon as dont know how long i will have the car for! so if i get the numbers up i will make arrangements and hope to see all who put name down there!!

1. lee - starlet-gtt224 - white ep82

ann_kelvin

Member +
oh no Lee. :( wat car are you getting next? REally shame tat u r leaving the starlet scene but good luck with the sale. Let me know the date and i'll try to be there.

herbie

Member +
Hey Lee, you can still come to meets if you aint got a starlet...I attended the last meet in my Audi remember :p
Even though I dont have a starlet anymore i still come on this forum.

I'll come to this next meet and ill hopefully have a new secret weapon to take with me :haha:

well when can everyone make it? and well i will be on two wheels dont want to put u all to shame lol!! will stay on site and keep attendin meets but just not with starlet but that all depends if the wife lets me sell it lol!!!

Turbo-No.1

Fresh Recruit
Aberdeen Meet up

Hi there,

am new to this and not that long ago bought a glanza.....but I stay in Aberdeenshire and woould like to meet up with the rest of the starlets.....
I can't find anything on the link so any info would be great folks.

cheers

ann_kelvin

Member +
So is it gonna be friday night???
there is 1 black glanza just across the road from my workplace in bridge of don. Never got chance to see the owner :( will def drop by and ask him/her to join the meet lol.

herbie

Member +
Hi there,

am new to this and not that long ago bought a glanza.....but I stay in Aberdeenshire and woould like to meet up with the rest of the starlets.....
I can't find anything on the link so any info would be great folks.

cheers

Hi mate,

Aberdeencruising forum are meeting at Pagazi's (Asda car park at Aberdeenbeach) at 830pm Friday the 24th.

They wont mind at all about the starlet mob joining them - more the merrier!