Aberdeen meet!

mark1991

Member +
I know that some of you guys in the north east still dont have you cars on the road but i will set a date and i hope your cars are good to go by then ;)

We will meet in Aberdeen on the July the 28th, So that gives you guys some time ;)

We will meet at the Asda car park at the beach, If it does rain we can move to Denburn or unisqaure.

For anyone who does not know where it is here a map

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...sb&biw=1280&bih=930&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

1.Mark1991
2.kemnaychris
3.Gary91

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
Cheers :) yeah did well just need a dif to stop at spinning it's mad once it stops :) pitty the wheels are wrecked now and my new ones arrive next Friday as there a 2 week waiting on the new ones to be made :) lenso bsx in white :)

carmen

Member +
Ill be there guys picking up the new glanza tonight :D Btw Chris it might have a Diff in this car so im going to check within the next few days if it does I could sell you it if its in good condition.

kemnaychris

Member +
Ace cheers lad let us know as my box is standard :(

Who's glanza u buying is it a white one that's local cant mind boys name he is on my fb tho

carmen

Member +
No worries im in too minds now to either put all the parts from the white one in this new one or fix the white one with parts from the other one and then turn it into a track toy what you guys think got a couple of pics of it below.

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Fro

Member +
Is that the glanza that was on gumtree pretty cheap?

I could make this since it's an age away, will depend on how the insurance quotes sound :homer:

I volunteer mark to try organise a Scottish meet at a crail thrash :D

rwdrev

Member +
doubt i'l be there, my engine still aint here, bought it last month and the bloody couriers lost it, b*stards!!!!

rwdrev

Member +
i kno, how the hell can you loose an engine. mite pop over in the landy, but it wont be the same, lol. unless any 1 has a bottom end in good condition 4efte or 5e ;)

Gary91

Member +
it wouldn't be the same but it would be ace if you did turn up with the landy lol. theres starlet parts on your landy aint there?

carmen

Member +
Is that the glanza that was on gumtree pretty cheap?

I could make this since it's an age away, will depend on how the insurance quotes sound :homer:

I volunteer mark to try organise a Scottish meet at a crail thrash :D

Yeah couldn't help my self need parts to fix my white one and it's came with a few things and maybe a trd diff, also quick question does trd shifters come with white marking on it?

Fro

Member +
Off racing that weekend. :)
Probably be at the next meet in my derv though
Im not insuring the toyota again. 100% track car now :)

Ooooooo where you racing at? Chances are, if it's close by I won't be at the meet either haha!
Good shout on track car, wish I had the balls to, I hate trying to get insurance!