aberdeen mini meet?

mark1991

Member +
hello lads, I was wanting to see if we could get a mini meet going in aberdeen? was thinking of saterday the 3rd of march, dont know where to hold it tho...? asda car park at the beach? union sqaure? any1 got any good ideas for a meeting place?

mark1991

Member +
i never thot it throo lads... am going to fast ford at crail the next day "sunday"... (to waste some st's lol) al have to see about the date maybe. elgin sounds arite if every1 is game?

mark1991

Member +
i dont know if i am going to manage as i have just went throo an op on my thumb and a signed off work for up to 4 weeks...:(

baconfrys

Member +
1994 ep82 bud

well i run the arc carwash next to burger king so if use wanna do a meet through elgin one nite then let me know and we can fill the carpark and al even get the bbq out!! good times :)

mark1991

Member +
i am ok now i have been driving :) lads not going to crail! my hand is well on the mend... are we still game?

mark1991

Member +
I have a date for a meet, march 3th in aberdeen meet at asda car park bridge of don at 7pm. i know there are a fair few of us so i am hoping everyone can tell everyone they know?

1.mark1991

mark1991

Member +
I have a date for a meet, march 3th in aberdeen meet at asda car park bridge of don at 7pm. i know there are a fair few of us so i am hoping everyone can tell everyone they know?

1.mark1991
2.gary91
3.rwdrev
4.carmen
5.kemnaychris
6.scoobykiller

chris al put ur name down anyway :)

Last edited: