Aberdeen - Sunday Run

easty-5

Member +
Just thought I would post a quick thread to see if anyone would be interested in this. I had a run out a few weeks ago with the Pistonheads crowd and it was great fun.

Route was; Meet at Ploughman bar in Culter, head over the Netherly road to Stonehaven. Great wee winding road.

Turn left onto the A92 and continue on to the parking layby above Gourden for possible pics and to wait for the group to catch up and bunch together. Carry on to the junction for the B9120 to Lawrencekirk (this is a great wee road!) cross the dueler and back to the B9120 to Fettercairn and the Cairn O' Mount. Stop for pics at the view point. Continue on until we reach the junction for the B974 at Strachen, turn left and a few twisty miles to the Feuchside Inn, stop here for a pint and some lunch/super if anyone wants. Head towards banchory onto the B9077 and back into Culter.

Just really a teaser to see if it something anyone would be interested in doing. It is a very enjoyable route with some very good roads and plenty opportunity for some good photo's.

Route can be changed, and dates are just whenever it suits everyone.

Cheers,
Jamie

cameroon95

Member +
Doubt i'll be able to keep up with my poor wee ct9 mark!:p

When she gonna be back on the road? Nae luck with your cams?

emmalouise

Fresh Recruit
That route is an amazing drive. Been that way many a time and got amazing photos of the craigs old starlet. Used to go over cairn o mount coming back from crail.

Enjoy :)

emmalouise

Fresh Recruit
Hepburn? He was h3ppy on here. You sold him a turbo once.. Dunno if that will help haha. I'm from Aberdeen. And I don't have either, but would never have glanza haha

Fro

Member +
Hepburn? He was h3ppy on here. You sold him a turbo once.. Dunno if that will help haha. I'm from Aberdeen. And I don't have either, but would never have glanza haha

Thats what i like to hear :haha:

Heppy, I bought that gt from him :pics: :p :p :p :p

ps, i might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 here but. . . . your not his ex are you??

Dont shoot me for asking :haha:

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
You sure did! I loved that frigging starlet! And you took it away from me :( haha!

yeh I'm his ex haha

surprise :haha:

Wow i feel like sherlock :rockon: :haha:

send me some pics if you have any. Of the car that would be :p :drive:

emmalouise

Fresh Recruit
Rory -
What for? Do you have his number? You want it?
Yeh he's still in Banchory.

Fro-
haha! Well done fro you've solve the mystery!

What car?

Rory

Lifer
Intercooler piping he took, when he owned Fro's car.... yes that long ago.
I have a number here, he was in contact around 2 months ago, and ive heard nothing scince.
PM me his number just incase.

Thats fine, im sure ill be able to find his house if needed ;)

Rory -
What for? Do you have his number? You want it?
Yeh he's still in Banchory.