Adjustable panhard rod

I have a cusco one on my car but don't see any difference in performance only looks and I have mine covered lol

This is my DIY panhard rod I got with the car.

Attachments

• IMG_20231018_103620.jpg
    IMG_20231018_103620.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 12
This is my DIY panhard rod I got with the car.
i've seen others do this as well...

i've no personal experience, as i bought an aftermarket one a long time ago.

@SKINY, may be you can do this to your own panhard rod if its in better condition.....or if its just surface rust on glanzadude's panhard rod, then treat it for the corrosion, paint it and install...either way you have options

SKINY

Lifer
i've seen others do this as well...

i've no personal experience, as i bought an aftermarket one a long time ago.

@SKINY, may be you can do this to your own panhard rod if its in better condition.....or if its just surface rust on glanzadude's panhard rod, then treat it for the corrosion, paint it and install...either way you have options
But I've just got rid of my rust lol :)

But I've just got rid of my rust lol :)

lol..true

back to plan A---your wanted ad for a used one
or plan B ---a new aftermarket one
or plan C --- you may be able to find a good free/cheap oem one at the breakers, jay, tgtt community, or online to fabricate your own

SKINY

Lifer
Yea given the prices for 2nd hand 1s I shall just order a gizfab 1.
Will leave it until Monday tho in case anyone has 1 that just needs a clean and fitted :)

I got my DIY one with my car. Don't think it is as bad as it looks to be fair. Free to someone but terms and conditions apply, you have to send me pictures off it reconditioned.

SKINY

Lifer
https://flos.ie/shop/adjustable-panhard-rod-starlet-glanza/?v=9d3d9048db16

you have to get something the looks like that ...1 lock nut at each end section with an adjustment piece/nut in the middle

i have an RS-R adjustable lateral rod on my ep91,,,but i'm not sure if those are still available...nonetheless, a few other brands out there nowadays at probably better prices
Yea done some digging earlier and the RSR and Cusco seem to be the only On Car adjustable 1s so Cusco it shall be :)