adjustible actuator

shaunsep82

Member +
if i was using one of my car is it possible to get the hi lo boost solinoid to work as it only as one outlet on the actuator cheers guys

dac69er

Super Moderator
no, unless you can buy a jam actuator which has two

you just need a T-piece.

connect the actuator port to the t piece and then connect the other 2 pipes that would connect to the standard actuator to to t piece and its job done ;)

Last edited:

Vincent-ep91

Member +
incorrect. you just need a T-piece.

connect the actuator port to the t piece and then connect the other 2 pipes that would connect to the standard actuator to to t piece and its job done ;)

really?
now theirs someting that i did not know. repped for that
you can neg rep me for my sins haha

dac69er

Super Moderator
just deleted it mate. the hks actuator actually comes with a t piece and instructions on how to hook it up with the hi/lo solenoid.

dac69er

Super Moderator
your guess is as good as mine mate. they all seem to be a bit different. the difference isnt much. mine was 1 bar hi and 0.85-0.9 lo

dac69er

Super Moderator
once you connect the t piece to the new actuator you will only be left with 2 pipes, which you connect to the t piece!

Vincent-ep91

Member +
so you get two pipes from the two ports on the high/low solenoid and bring them to the T piece.

you then have one port left vacant on the T piece that goes to the adjustable actuator?

but what do you do with the port left on the compressor housing...?

sorry i just want this clarified because i still dont get it :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
one pipe comes from the hi/lo solenoid and the other goes to the compressor housing. that is your 2 pipes. then the last stub on the t-piece connects to the actuator.

in simple terms, take out the stock actuator replace with adjustable type and then connect all the pipes you removed to the t peice.