Adrian Flux Quote

sky u qouted my old man he 38 and some joker who works for u said 6grand so whats the crack , i told him i got a quote for 900 and all he said was you should take it as we cant beat it. so y was he been so funny with me. i am very disapionted with the service as ive heard lots of good feedback .

Rory

Lifer
Im amazed with the above aswell, sky couldnt touch adrian flux's quote with me??
Thats was over a year ago now,so i doubt they could match it now eiither.

Odd.

malcolmgt

Member +
good news!

at renewal i will be contacting sky but bell have been impossible to get lower than in the past years.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sky beat all my quotes, an hopefully when my renewal comes in april, they are going too keep the qoute reasonable unlike other companies who lure people in 1st year. then bump it next.

what should i expect ollie? :)

lanxter

Member +
I only wish I could get quotes like that.

27 with 5 years NCB, no points or accidents, parked on a drive with alarm and immobiliser and im paying £975 with adrian flux all mods declaired.

skyinsurance

Member +
sky u qouted my old man he 38 and some joker who works for u said 6grand so whats the crack , i told him i got a quote for 900 and all he said was you should take it as we cant beat it. so y was he been so funny with me. i am very disapionted with the service as ive heard lots of good feedback .

We cannot win them all but thank you for trying us.

If we could beat every price out tthere, we would be the only insurer in the UK!

skyinsurance

Member +
sky beat all my quotes, an hopefully when my renewal comes in april, they are going too keep the qoute reasonable unlike other companies who lure people in 1st year. then bump it next.

what should i expect ollie? :)

Probably a rise in line with the 20% increase almost everyone is seeing at renewal stage unfortunately.

If you PM me your details 21-30 days before your renewal I will be able to check for you.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance