advan sa3rs what would they be worth?

pig666eon

Member +
friend thinking about selling his wheels just seeing what sort of price they would go for do you think?

they are 4x100 15" et37 i believe

all good stright wheels, no centre caps, in need of a respray and the tyres aint the best

they are silver here is the only pic i have of them atm, any help would be much appreciated! i was thinking around the 300 euro mark or around 250 pound what do you think?

750160fb.jpg

triple j

Member +
I would think around the 200 euro mark if the need the paint, if the where perfect u could pay more, thats in my eyes man.

goldenvtr

Member +
if he wants a buyer ill 100% take them, been after some for years (without any really intention lol) but they would look sweet on my eunos.

pig666eon

Member +
cheers lads

yeah i have a set myself with caps, nuts and original key they are the tits paid a bit for them too tho, thats why i was saying around the money above just for the wheels

the paint isnt great but im sure with a polish and you werent a picky fucker like myself then i think they would be fine, in the pics there they dont look bad at all ill get out tomorrow and get a proper good look at them

goldenvtr he hasnt decided to sell them just yet but if he does decided i can give you a bell if your interested

starletsy

Member +
Your talking sense mate would be worth a good bit more with all the bits would probally be worth tidying them up if you had everything and asking top money as they are rare like that.

toyotagt

Member +
i got a good set with everything for 300 i think.

then another set with coins and good tyres for 150,
got them sand blasted for €80,
and sprayed for €300,
made stickers for €30 so they cost 550 but there as new. and im stil using the tyres they came with lol.

there was a good set on dd for 250 300 i think a while ago,,

so id say about 150 to 200 euro for urs aswell. depending if ur givin tyres or none ect.

pig666eon

Member +
yeah yous got bargains lads so, i paid a fortune for mine a few years back with everything defo wouldnt be worth selling them for that price would yous sell your wheels on now for that same price then? sure you could sell a set of max power wheels for 150 never mind advan sa3rs

i know a lad sold a set of silver ones cheap last yeah for around 150-200 same as what they are but one was in a bad crash and repaired thats why they were even sold tbh

cheers for the help tho lads appreciated anyone else have a taught on this?

Galen

Lifer
I wouldnt take any less than 300 for them.
Lads will gladly pay a lot more for :flame:Rota's so a set of SA3R's are definitely worth it.
Especially black with blue lip, there the best! :p

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I wouldnt take any less than 300 for them.
Lads will gladly pay a lot more for :flame:Rota's so a set of SA3R's are definitely worth it.
Especially black with blue lip, there the best! :p

not for one's that need refurbed, centre caps and new rubber..

GLWTS anyway, lovely wheel

Seanmcn

Member +
yeah yous got bargains lads so, i paid a fortune for mine a few years back with everything defo wouldnt be worth selling them for that price would yous sell your wheels on now for that same price then? sure you could sell a set of max power wheels for 150 never mind advan sa3rs

i know a lad sold a set of silver ones cheap last yeah for around 150-200 same as what they are but one was in a bad crash and repaired thats why they were even sold tbh

cheers for the help tho lads appreciated anyone else have a taught on this?

Wheels in Ireland dont make anything..... I got Hayashi Streets for €300 in perfect condition, seen TRD toscos go cheap, people just love rota's ha

pig666eon

Member +
not for one's that need refurbed, centre caps and new rubber..

GLWTS anyway, lovely wheel

well in fairness your describing a perfect set of wheels if they didnt need anything done to them and they cost well over a 1000 new, mine werent perfect either but still snapped them up and as said paid a bit for the aswell

just spotted this add, theses arent perfect either a much bigger price than the 150 euro lowest est on here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20067122411...ries&cmd=ViewItem&hash=item2eb8efe130&vxp=mtr

sean yeah just cause they dont make money in ireland shouldnt mean i have to sell the cheap, plenty of other lads on here that would buy them for what they are worth

galen blue is for panzys haha

pig666eon

Member +
haha only messing haha

your wheels have to be the best example around anyway still oem condition and anodised blue is still the same, what would you be looking for them if god forbid you were to sell them? cause it might be worth going getting them redone the ones that are there if people wanted them in good nick

Galen

Lifer
I dunno about that lol They look ok in pics but they are in need of a refurb, a lot of marks on the blue on all wheels.
I dunno, cant think of a price cause I honestly wouldnt change them, they suit the car perfectly for the look I want. When Ive the cash to spare they'll get a refurb.
But what do you do about the anodised finish? Can it be redone?

pig666eon

Member +
havent got them redone dude tbh, you will have to get the hole rim anodised blue and then just get the center spokes and that sprayed black only way of doing it. was told there is a place in cork that will do it but i can see it being expensive. they are a bad wheel for any sort of refurb with all the hard to get to areas any quote ive got was mega money