Advice (non car related)

Dingle

Member +
My neighbours doing my head in. Its not so much her, but her fooking dogs. I moved into my wifes house when we first got together and the women next door had 2 dogs, sadly 1 had to be put to sleep and it left the other 1 on its own all day. Thats when it first strated the constant barking all day and all night sometimes, so my wife kindly dropped a note through her letterbox. She got bitten by the dog when posting it. Then about 3 weeks later we got a knock at the door from the postwoman needing firstaid as she got bitten. We decided to ring the police after this, they must of spoken to her as the dog went quite and she fitted an external mailbox. All was lovely for about 2 months, until she decides to rehome a dog from animal rescue, this fookin dog is a 1000 times worse its bark is so loud and it never stops while shes out, and the last couple of weeks shes started having the telly so loud it over powers ours and shes started having coughing fits which you can hear really bad through the wall her bedroom must be next to ours

What do you reckon i should do have another word with her or get on to enviromental health or who ever bothers we noise pollution. I dont want to fall out with her as we still got to be neighbours at the end of the day

RANT OVER, iam just so fooked off

smythy75

Member +
if the dog is in the back yard barking throw a bucket of cold water over it everytime it barks and u will be sorted

Tanz

Lifer
You could get em a barking collar and give it to your neighbour or if you wanna be ruthless and really cruel throw down some rat poison where you no the dog will go and either way your sorted.....

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
call the rspca? lol :haha: or do what she said ^^ :haha:

lingl9z

Member +
Sorry to hear buddy, rat poision sounds interesting lol but yeah a barking collar or a bucket of ice water will help! =]

Member +
is this not the sort of thing that asbo's are for? you could ring the police, but tread carefully as it could all get very bitter

ryan_v

Lifer
personally id kill her dog and post the head to her, police wont do nothing and asbos arent really enforced

ryan_v

Lifer
thats a joke by the way dont really kill it ud could put a ad in the paper and sell her dog and then at least ud be finacially better off

Kelly

Member +
yeh get the environmental people round to measure the noise levels coming into your property. Not allowed to be over certain decibels.

ChrisGT

Member +
One of my neighbours came round and told my dad that if our dogs kept barking (seriously, they only ever bark if they hear someone yelling - i.e. very rarely) he would "take matters into his own hands". Seeing as we had a puppy at the time I got fucking angry, how dare he threaten us by saying he'll harm our dogs. I'd have no qualms with coming round your house and smashing you with a baseball bat if you poisoned by dog, and I'm sure your neighbour feels the same way. There are much better ways of dealing with it.