Right then guys need a bit of help

I must also be carful of what i say :p

I raced a bmw 330ci last night in my dream from 80 up to about 130mph

and he pulled on me,my spec is

Hybrid CT9
Blitz dump valve
RSR stainless straight through exhaust
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
HKS Programmable Fuel Computer F-CON (PFC)
HKS Air Filter
Greddy Trust front mounted intercooler
HKS actuator
Upgraded high flow fuel pump
NGK silicone spark plug leads
Denso IK22 Iridium spark plugs

it is running low boost atm at 0.8
10-12psi (ithink)

is this right?

It turned into a nightmare :p

Last edited:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Get one of our manifolds, run a bar of boost, mount the filter of the turbo, set the car up properly with the EGT, fine tune on the dyno with GCC and they won't stand a chance rest assured, they are pretty sluggish as a good friend of mine works for BMW although they are more rep cruisers than cruise missiles..

T

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Get one of our manifolds, run a bar of boost, mount the filter of the turbo, set the car up properly with the EGT, fine tune on the dyno with GCC and they won't stand a chance rest assured, they are pretty sluggish as a good friend of mine works for BMW although they are more rep cruisers than cruise missiles..

T
Same as most na cars, slow to start f but then just cruise up to a high speed

filter will be relocated after pay day,then im getting that gadget off toby,then hopefully bye bye 330

btw ive ported my standard mani and its alot better now

so dont think theres need for a new one

I must say off the round about up 2 80 mph i was infront
this was the 2nd time

Also had a 16stone passenger,would this be the problem?

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I was always under the impression our wee motors were shit hot up to about 90-100 then it gets difficult for them.

Saying that ive still the stock 112mph limiter on mine and i have a TD04 strapped to it lol, dont see the need to ever exceed that limit to be honest. Plus if i did get beat ive got that as a backup excuss lol!

Deano

Banned
That 102 kg passenger would have weighed you down once had 3 people in my car including me made it way slower I have smoked bmws in my 1600 twincam 16 levin and that was stock they are easy as your power to weight ratio would have been really bad. Don't take heavy passengers lol I only weigh 48 kg

Last edited:
Found out the problem

the boost gauge which i had in the car read 14 psi

had new gauge today,fitted it

turns out at 10 psi ;)

Thats what the issue was

all done now

feels like a rocket