ae92 info

wesgt

Lifer
just bought myself a mint gti corolla, has a janspeed system but not a 4 branch, does anyone know where you could get one, or are they even being made?! i've spent the last two days searching and nothing! i don't think the one from an ae86 will fit the ae92?!

wesgt

Lifer
yep they don't list the corolla at all, i'd consider myself fairly handy on the net and finding things etc, but not this time lol

wesgt

Lifer
should find something in japland. What year model etc is it. I have a buddy who might be able to help.

its a 1990 gti corolla ae92, you reckon he could find one?

here it is, don't mind the gay alloys, i have a set of 5zigen fn01r-c's in 15's being sprayed white, and a set of weitec 40mm springs going into it this week, so will look better lol

corolla.jpg

Johnny_C

Lifer
it looks a clean one wes,did u try the lad who breaks the toyota in the breakers section of the auto trader??

EvilKnievel

Member +
aha, here we call it a "tazz" or a "conquest". What engine you have in? Am sure he can organize, those are quite popular over here.

wesgt

Lifer
@johnny is he the lad in offaly, tc cars?

@evil that would be sweet if he could!!! its jus the standard 1.6 gti n/a! was thinking of maybe fitting the 1.6 supercharged engine from a levin, fensport in the uk supply engine box and drives etc for £1150, with a front mount being an extra £200, but its only an idea for down the line!

Brendanlez

Member +
Janspeed do a 4 branch for them i got one for a mate but cant remember where now they are expensive if i can remember ill let ya know

wesgt

Lifer
@ evil is there any way you can get a pic of it?
@brendan yeh that would be cool, i dont mind the cost because that will finish off the car, it won't need anythin else. i tried janspeeds site and all that comes up is an mr2!