aem fic

Right guys so basically just looking for some feed back on this item :) has anyone used it? any problems? good and bad bits? stuff like that :)

Llawgoch

Member +
ive got one in mine, but hasnt been mapped yet. will be mapped in 3 weeks hopefully, its a bit awkward to wire in as thers not much diagrams available, but i maneaged it, it runs and drives anyway haha

Well mine will be a month or so before it get fitted and mapped gunna buy mine from the tuners i think, could you let me know how it goes when she is all mapped up? what mods you running?

Llawgoch

Member +
ye ill let u know, ive searched all over but cnt find anyone else thats used it so was testing the water with it really, but fromwat i see its sposed to be quite good.
spec is,
4e with scat rods, wiseco -10cc dish pistons,
trd 0.6mm headgasket,
polished ported head,
5efhe cams,
460cc RC injectors,
zisco td04 manifold downpipe,
os giken flywheel and clutch.
no idea as to what hp it will be, will be mapped to run 1.4 - 1.5 bar

what spec is urs?

churcherj

Member +
ye ill let u know, ive searched all over but cnt find anyone else thats used it so was testing the water with it really, but fromwat i see its sposed to be quite good.
spec is,
4e with scat rods, wiseco -10cc dish pistons,
trd 0.6mm headgasket,
polished ported head,
5efhe cams,
460cc RC injectors,
zisco td04 manifold downpipe,
os giken flywheel and clutch.
no idea as to what hp it will be, will be mapped to run 1.4 - 1.5 bar

what spec is urs?

u not running ARP headbolts? not sure if that head gasket will take that boost mate, maybe someone else will confirm.....

and the aem FIC is meana be really good, have been recommended it now by quite a few tuners!

Ben89

Lifer
With a 10cc dish on the pistons you should have a near standard compression ratio with that headgasket, depending on how much has been skimmed off the head/block.

Llawgoch

Member +
haed and block have had absolutely minimal skims, jus clenup skims, there were no warps, the combustion chambers have been enlarged slightly as well, so no worries with the compression!!!!