AEM tru Boost gauge

whiteglanzav

Member +
i have one of these on my car. it was plugged in with the solenoid but when it was on the low boost setting it would be just about to reach max boost and then it would just like shut the boost off and cause the car to jolt like you had just crashed into somthing. i dont know if it was connected to the correct pipes, so i am now running with no hi/lo boost option just on high. can anyone help me ?

Thanks, Ed

Spoonz

Member +
im not to sure but do they have a limtier feature on them if so it can be that if not depends how stock the car is if its pretty stock it could be Fuel Cut and the engine light will come on

starbogt

Member +
i have one of these on my car. it was plugged in with the solenoid but when it was on the low boost setting it would be just about to reach max boost and then it would just like shut the boost off and cause the car to jolt like you had just crashed into somthing. i dont know if it was connected to the correct pipes, so i am now running with no hi/lo boost option just on high. can anyone help me ?

Thanks, Ed

What boost setting you trying to run cos that sounds like fuel cut.

whiteglanzav

Member +
im not sure cos i dnt know how to set it i think its 0.8 bar ish but its workin fine without the solenoid from the AEM runnin at 0.65 bar