AEM Wideband UEGO Controller VS. Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband

I want some opinions as a help for choosing a nice wideband.. I'm between an AEM Wideband and a Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband.. If you were me, which would be your choice? Ups and downs of both maybe would help.. Certainly some of you have a wideband, maybe one of them or none of them.. If you have a wideband which one do you use?

Thanks in advance..

ragz

Member +
i dont have any of the above so i cant really coment on either however i do have a innovate lc-1 with the xd-16 gauge n what can i say well leave it to your research

end of the day its personal prefrence

i use the AEM wideband without any problems and is a very gd and accurate intsrument one must have, after all it's a matter of preference as i heard many gd things on both of them!

fred

Member +
zeitrronics is the rolls royce of widebands...

displays alot of stuff aswell provided its hooked up to the sensors.

danturbo4311

Member +
I just got a UEGO AEM wideband gauge & fitting kit for £127 delivered from the US took a week to arrive, will be fitting it as soon as i get time to weld the bung in, looks good & I think thats a cheap price which is why i went for this one

Price is for sure important for me too.. That's why I see myself to buy an AEM wideband afterall.. Nice and simple guage, simple to fit, very accurate and very good price.. I agree that Zeitronix is "the rolls royce" of widebands but it's also more expensive than AEM and I want it only as a wideband, as I already have a gauge for exhaust temp, bost etc.. Thanks again..

thefalls

Member +
I just got a UEGO AEM wideband gauge & fitting kit for £127 delivered from the US took a week to arrive, will be fitting it as soon as i get time to weld the bung in, looks good & I think thats a cheap price which is why i went for this one

Any link to the website you ordered it from?
thanks