afr

tf-21

Fresh Recruit
thats how it should be pal mint ;) fc tuning r v good from what and hear

ah thats good enough for me just wasnt sure as it will chuck out alot of black smoke when the pedal hits the floor thought it was over fueling bad would this just be black soot from the exhaust?

dac69er

Super Moderator
mine is quite alot different to that.
at 2000 rpm mines at just under 14. then it slowly makes its way down until it sits at about 11.5 ad 3.5k, richens up a tad at just over 5.5k.

is that a bit dodgy or does it depend?

Chris@CCM

Member +
mine is quite alot different to that.
at 2000 rpm mines at just under 14. then it slowly makes its way down until it sits at about 11.5 ad 3.5k, richens up a tad at just over 5.5k.

is that a bit dodgy or does it depend?
post it up till i get a wee look pal how the turbo comes on boost will change it alot too off boost the one posted seams rich but on boost its fine

dac69er

Super Moderator
here you go:

DSC01115.jpg

whats the verdict?

dac69er

Super Moderator
158 atw.

i am wondering if the leaness of the low boost could be why im having problems with boost surge. as on part throttle it boosts up quicker so in theory will be even leaner. supposedly a richer mixture helps to reduce the surge due to having more fuel for the air to mix with!?

i think the map could do with a few tweaks to get a bit more out of the old girl, but its a start at least.

tf-21

Fresh Recruit
158 atw.

i am wondering if the leaness of the low boost could be why im having problems with boost surge. as on part throttle it boosts up quicker so in theory will be even leaner. supposedly a richer mixture helps to reduce the surge due to having more fuel for the air to mix with!?

i think the map could do with a few tweaks to get a bit more out of the old girl, but its a start at least.

least you have a map mines just on an fpr:haha:

Chris@CCM

Member +
158 atw.

alot of guys do that on low ish boost but imo buy 10psi on ur turbo the afrs should be well down . no idea about the surge i would say its more a turbo problem

dac69er

Super Moderator
just putting it down to something map related as it has never done it before.
almost ironed it out though so its not that much of a problem