Item Condition: used
Price and price conditions:
Extra Info: 205 black
Pictures:
Contact Details:

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
that tdo4 kit looks like a steal for some one. i would like it myself. :-( glwts dude

jonny-boi32

Member +
ok, is it the 1 with 2 small button on on side of the screen and a larg turning knob on the other like the 1 in this link
http://garage.redlinemotive.com/story/greddy-profec-b-spec-ii-in-a-turbo-mustang-cobra/
, if so will take it of you hands as long as it works 100%.
so let me know via pm and will go from there, as a pic or 2 of it would be good :)

thats the one. like it says at top parts are still on car and once i know im getting the money i need then the parts will be stripped.

superspat

Member +
cool, i will deff have it then, when do u think u know if you are selling the parts as could do wit it soon as u can

J25GTi

Lifer
Thanks mate, I can't see pictures on my bb. So theyl fit my v, I'll take them at the end of the week mate

jonny-boi32

Member +
I'll take the leads at the end of the week!

ill put your name against them.

Wind deflecters and window motors mate?

no probs ill put your name on them then we'll talk money!! My motors arent great dude, very slow.

I'd love to take the tdo4 kit off your hands. Pm me if u can do a trade plus cash for the hks pfc fcon.

sorry dude, wont have any need for it. the car will be no more.

I will take your wheels! :D

Please read the add!!

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Ah will leave the motors then mate,
How much for the deflectors? clips with them?
And how r your sun visors?

jonny-boi32

Member +
funny i was admiring my sunvisers yesterday, they are very goods, they are like a wipe clean material, so the whole roof. only noticed yest. think there is clips on them. ill have a look. hadnt really thot about them yet. the woman just away in my car so ill check when she returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.