After market Rev counter?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Can anyone recommend an after market rev counter, prefarably displaying up to 9000rpm.

Doesn't need to have a shift light but all options considered.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'd like something thats a similare size to the stock rev counter, not sure what size that is though, 92mm??

joel_ep91

Member +
the guage is just over 3inch from top to bottom then there is a stand you can take off

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
If you can find one, imo the sexiest is either the apexi or the Pivot one, both go over 9000rpms.. if u want pm keith he has a brand new pivot one for sale :)

Kon

D3N0

Member +
Can anyone recommend an after market rev counter, prefarably displaying up to 9000rpm.

Doesn't need to have a shift light but all options considered.
Are you having problems with the stock tacho? due to the your upgrade with ignition?
i thought the the haltech could iron this problem out, as it has 3 different tacho settings?

Chris@CCM

Member +
Are you having problems with the stock tacho? due to the your upgrade with ignition?
i thought the the haltech could iron this problem out, as it has 3 different tacho settings?

Yeah it's got 6 diffrent settings and still won't work the rev counter works the one on the ebc fine tho

D3N0

Member +
Yeah it's got 6 diffrent settings and still won't work the rev counter works the one on the ebc fine tho
Thought so, i'd read up on this and spoke with MSD about it and others that have changed their ignition setup. from what i gather your gonna have to either buy the MSD Tacho adaptor part number 8910 or like one guy in oz make the adaptor yourselve. This is due to the trigger signal not being strong enough to trigger both the your ls1 coil and the oem components.

Last edited: